explanation

The picture is of aquamarine apart from she is smaller about the same height as sapphire.
(Aquamarines pov)

After me and the other gems destroyed the gem monster we walked back towards the temple in silence.
When we enter the little hut everyone sits down and turns towards us waiting for an explanation.

" I know you want to know why we didn't tell you so I will explain now as emerald is probably too angry about everything to talk!" I say my voice staying even and stonic.

"I am not! I'm only annoyed because peridot got away and you don't even care when she's the one making the forced fusions it's like you don't care about anything!"

" I do care emerald you just go over the top sometimes at least I'm keeping a level head about this."

"whatever just explain to them what happened"

I just noticed that the gems were still in the room looking extremely uncomfortable.

" well it all started when we first heard about the attack being planned to take down a group of gems on earth and this made us angry how they wanted to destroy earth and a innocent group of gems. So we plotted to destroy all the ship's before any could leave for earth. I had told a close friend called citrine about my plan little did I know she was going to run and tell yellow diamond. When yellow diamond found out she sentenced me too imprisonment for one hundred years.
But when a group of topazes came at me with gem distablizers is broke me and emerald apart showing yellow diamond we were a fusion so she sentenced us to float through space alone. Litlle did she know the group of gems who dropped us off in space placed us too close too earth meaning the atmosphere dragged us in". I explained in one big breath.

"why didn't you tell us you were a fusion" asked garnet in a slightly happier voice than usual.

"we thought you would reject us"

"we would never do that but you two need to make up it was not your fault peridot got away it was an accident emerald and aquamarine you need to try understand that not everyone lives in the future ok?" Garnet says surprising everyone with how much she says.

" I guess I should have been more sensitive emerald I'm so sorry" I say with tears in my eyes.

" you shouldn't be sorry I should after all I over reacted it's not your fault please don't cry aqua" emerald says quickly wiping away a few stray tears before picking her up and spinning her round until a bright flash appears and when it fades jade is back.

(Jades pov)

It feels great to be back I turn towards the gems with a smile and say "thank you for accepting me ".

It's ok jade all of the chorus making me laugh.
"well if that done with it's late and Steven needs some sleep" pearl mutters while shooing Steven to bed.

The other gems slowly stand and retire to their rooms shouting good night's as they went and I lay down on the couch when a thought hits me before I fall asleep where is jasper. I will have to ask tomorrow I think to myself before everything fades away.

_______________________________________________________________________

I know it's bad but it's three thirty in the morning here cut me some slack anyway please vote and review I appreciate and tips or ideas.
Love ya
Xoxo
Caitlyn.