on the run.

(stevens pov)

I was sat in the temple watching crying breakfast friends with the crystal gems when a huge crash sounded from the beach.

"what was that" pearl asked while turning to garnet.
"I don't know but it can't be good" garnet said standing up and running to the door.
Amethyst and pearl stood up off the couch and ran following garnet when Steven yelled " wait I wanna come!"

"steven it's to dangerous" said pearl being a bird mom again.
"yo P let him come" amethyst yelled.
Pearl sighed " fine"
"wooo I get to come" Steven said mealng on lion and teleporting to the beach where garnet is towering over a huge crater. And in the middle of that crater lies a green gem woman ( looks like the pic but hair is waist length and she is taller and thinner but with curves not like pearl her gems are on both wrist but one is covered with a silk tie).

"garnet what is another gem doing on earth? Is it here to attack? It's a home world gem we should bubble her while we have the chance" pearl rambles on.

"i agree we should bubble it"
Garnet summons her gauntlets and raises them above her head about to strike the unconscious gem when Steven runs infront of the gem and summons his sheild.

"you can't hurt her what if she's a good gem ?"

Pearl sighs " she can't be good she's from homeworld"

"but what if she is good not everyone is evil what about lapis"

"steven stand aside we will figure this out later but for now we need to contain her " garnets tone shows she's serious.

Steven moves away sulking as he turns so he doesn't have to watch the gem be poofed when he hears a gasp and a nervous yelp.

_______________________________________________________________________

Let me know what you think tips appreciated I could also use help writing it message me if your interested.
Love ya
Xoxo
Caitlyn.