waking up.

( Jades pov)

I slowly start to wake up. I can hear voices faintly talking about poofing me.when I hear this I try to wake myself up properly with no success.

I hear a weapon being summoned and I jolt up just to see a tall woman with a red and black suit on and a box shaped afro standing over me with gauntlets raised over her head ready to hit me.

An involuntary yelp escapes my lips as I scramble back summoning my twin long swords  just in time to block her blow.

" why are you here" asks the woman with the afro (im just gonna call her afro woman) while raising her gauntlets to hit me again.

There is a clash as metal hits metal me defending myself from her blow. I gasp out "im not here to hurt anyone I was kicked off home world because I tried to stop a gem called jasper attacking earth, I promise I mean no harm".

The woman stops her attacks making her gauntlets disappear as she looks at me and seems to study me but I can't tell because of her shades.

She turns too three other people I didn't notice before and announces
"she is telling the truth" before turning back to me and inntroducing everyone.
" I'm Garnet"
"this is pearl" she points to a gem who is very thin with no shape to her body with a pointy nose and huge pearl on the centre of her head, her hair is short and points back.

" This is amethyst" she gestures towards a short chubby purple gem with long poofy light violet almost white hair who's gem rests in the centre of her chest. She is casually flicking her whip back and forth.

"and I'm Steven!" A short kid practically screams. he has short black curly hair  and is wearing a red top with a yellow star on and jeans with sandals.

"I am jade as I said I was kicked off home world for trying to stop jasper and peridot from attacking earth as I heard there were survivors from the rebellion here and I did not want them to be hurt as they have already been through so much. I am truly sorry if you thought I was a threat and I will leave soon."

The little boy named Steven whispered something to the other gems and they all turned me as pearl stepped forward.
"you are welcome to stay with us for as long as you need but if you hurt Steven so help me I will..."
She was cut off by garnet shooting her a look.

I blushed as I took in garnet for the first time properly her black afro looked soft and shiny and her body was curved in all the right places with her suit hugging her body showing off how curved she really was.
Her lips looked big and soft and I could slightly see through her shades because of my great eye sight I could just see the out line of her three eyes I let out a gasp she has three eyes like me! I thought I was the only one but I guess not (jade also wears shades but hers are more curvy not pointed and boxy like garnets.) I realised I was staring and turned away quickly.

"thank you I would love to stay"
Steven yelled out " yay can you show me your weapons properly tomorrow I have to go bed" he had stars in his eyes as he looked up and I realised I couldn't say no to that face.
"of course Steven how can I say no to that face." He let out a cheer before the gems and him turned round and started walking towards a huge temple with a little house sat on it. I quickly follow them entering the small house .

The gems told me if I wanted I could sleep on the couch so I lay down.

"goodnight Steven and jade" each gem called out as they walked into their rooms but pearl stayed behind.
" I don't trust you jade so I'm staying out here so you won't hurt Steven you may have amethyst and garnet trusting you easily but I won't you will have to work for me to trust you understand"
snapped pearl quietly as to not wake up Steven"

" ok pearl" I whispered.

Slowly I drifted to sleep thinking about if I should tell the gems the other reason I was kicked off home world or not I decided not yet they might kick me out too.

_______________________________________________________________________

How was it I could use a hand writing it message me please if your interested also I will update soon sorry if it's not good it's really late or really early but I'm half asleep let me know if it's good please vote and review this chapter was dedicated to @AntoniaAlcantara Thx for posting the first comment hopefully more people will vote and comment soon.
Love ya
Xoxo
Caitlyn.