Ch.1 Welcome to my Life

*beeping from the alarm*
"Uggh its 5:00am already?Time for me to do the chores."

I got out of bed,put on a rather uncomfortable maid outfit and started to clean the mansion.Cleaned all of the dishes,and did the laundry by 7:00am.

This means my only friend is up now.She is also a maid like me and we share the same pain.Her name is Cheri.
We both had a dream of escaping this place,and today is the day.

"Hey (Y/N),did master and mistress get up yet?Or is that at 8:00?"She said with worry in her eyes.

"That's at 8:00.We should make breakfast at 7:30."

I was older than her,me being 18and protected her from punishment everyday.She is only 12 and punishment for her would be brutal.I have a lot of scars on my back and thighs because of it.

I grabbed a blanket from my room and cut it in two.I put some food,clothes,and a  necklace with a glass heart from my past.

Cheri packed food,clothes, and a stuffed bunny that she kept at all times.I placed the sacks of stuff in the cabinet in the kitchen,closest to the door.

At 10:00am is when mistress and master take a bath.We will escape then.The cameras will catch us but it's fine.Anything to escape this nightmare.

8:00am

"Hmm something smells good.MAIDS.Get over here right now!"

Oh no.Did I forget to do something?
I quietly walked up to the mistresses door and waited.Cheri was right next to me.What was she going to do to us?

"You can come in."

We walked in and mistress shot us a sadistic smile.

"One of you brats forgot to wash my husband's coat.Who forgot?"

Oh no.I know it wasn't me but I need to protect Cheri.

"I did it."

"Cheri!You know I did that!Don't take the blame!"

"So Cheri,was it you?And (Y/N) lying is bad.So I can punish you extra today."

"Yes ma'am it was me."

Cheri........What was she thinking?We have to escape today!If she gets punished then she might blow the whole thing.

"Your master got some new toys for me to punish you brats with."

She pulled out a whip and 2 pairs of handcuffs.She handcuffed Cheri to a wall and me onto a bed.

"Ok who wants to go first?How about you Cheri!It is your first time being punished after all."

"Yes ma'am."

"I want to ruin that pretty soft skin so bad Cheri.You have no idea."

I couldn't move off the bed but I saw her smirk before she started whipping her relentlessly.

I could see the clothing she had on was getting torn to shreds,and marks were on her abdomen.

I looked at the clock on the wall.9:00am

I looked back at Cheri who had tears in her eyes and her body was starting to go limp and lifeless.

"Mistress please!I will take Cheri's punishment!Just don't hurt her anymore!"

"Oh is the little (Y/N) worried for her?You want to be punished you slut?"
A smile crept on her face as she walked toward me still handcuffed helplessly to the bed.