Chapter 1 - You Can't Hide

Camila's POV

 " Hey you there!" The girl suddenly blurted out, out of nowhere then suddenly ship to her direction.

Camila was stunned dumfunded, is she actually pointing to me? She ask , while pointing to herself, she is kinda hesitant because of the distance and darkness in the area where she is located plus the trees and the bushes which will anyone in hiding. It seems quite Impossible to see, unless she had a third eye or something. She scream to herself. "Does she?" She is still debating with herself when she heard the girl again in raspy voice, which take note, she find very sexy even in this ungodly moment.

"Hey stop, what am I thinking?" She shrugs herself.

"Yeah, you!" The girl pointed toward her direction.

Camila was now actually shivering, "Oh my god! how did she actually see me?" She scream to herself.

She wanted to run but her body froze for a moment, she was trembling from the fear that she was actually feeling right now.

"How long did she knew that Im just right here hiding all along? Again she ask herself.

"Will you come here right now or you want me to knock you off right down there?!" the girl yelled at her, she seems agitated from lock of response from her part.

Her heart beat so fast. She had a feeling that it's gonna  explode in  any minute from now.

"Oh no! This can't be, she can't be seeing me now!" She screams to herself. Ayieeee!

"Please don't hurt me I didn't meant to interrupt or something. She said while shivering real fear is visible in her because of what she saw a while ago. And she is holding her hands in defense.

"Hey, can you come here quickly. What are you saying?" The other girl ask, confusion is visible in her expression.

"You just... the..girl...the blood..the knife..I saw you.."
The slimmy girl continued her incoherent rant.

"What?" The older girl from the disrance suddenly blurted out.

"Whats happening Lauren?"
The girl  from earlier with the bleeding heart stab by a knife suddenly stand and ask a questions. She seems agitated from waiting so long.

When Camilla saw this, she suddenly scream and run as fast as she could.

"Aaahhhhh!!!!"

Lauren and the girl face each other astound. They have the look of "What the fuck did just happened?" Confusion written all over their faces. A few seconds later and they suddenly blurted out laughing so hard.

No One's POV

"They meet again, What do you think The Management will do about it?" A shadow from the distance ask.

"I think they can't stop destiny, this two will always find each other no matter what they do." The other shadows hiding in the same darkness said.

"The Elders will soon find out, You can't hide anything from them for so long". The other one said.

"Then let's just let the course of time find it's way" the other one said. They both plaster a misterious smile before they get totally lost in the dark.

************
-Author- 

Hey guys hope u like this story of mine, pls. feel free to make a comment..and vote if its deserving,....I have change it to Camren so I will be editing this by bit, hope you will like it.Please watch official trailer on this link.https://youtu.be/2mmDB_zfhic

Tigerwolfleo24