Pt 19. Demon Half

Me: Have you learned the rules?

Deidara: Yup, Doesn’t mean I’ll follow them though.

Me: If you won’t, then shut up.

Gaara is mine, but I don’t own him or Naruto.

On with my story...

Kindia's P.O.V

Gaara left with Temari and Kankuro on their mission the next day. I stayed a home for most of the three days, talking to Kala (arguing half of the time).

***The day they returned***

I was woken by the bedroom door opening. I opened my eyes quickly. Gaara smiled down at me from where he crouched on the bed beside me.

“What time is it?” I grumbled. He laughed.

“I get back early and wake you up, and all you can ask is what the time is?” I giggled, and pushed him back, since he was off balance. He tumbled off the bed.

“No fair!” he exclaimed. I laughed, and sat up properly.

“You surprised me by showing up in my room. I get payback by suddenly pushing you off the bed.” He grinned, and sat down beside me.

“How have things been?” he asked.

“Good. How was your mission?”

“Hardly can call it a mission. Naruto made it sound so important, telling us that we must go with him back to Leaf, but in all seriousness, it was just him wanting us to stay in his village for a few days,” he shrugged.

“Sounds like the Naruto I’ve heard about,” I smiled at him.