Pt 8. Lovers For Life

Me: Ok guys, no more spoilers. At the beginning of each chapter, talk about the previous one.

Riverleigh: Why?

Me and Kindia: There are readers!

Gaara: Wow, you two are the same person.

Riverleigh: Who do you like more, Gaara? Me or Draupadi?

Gaara: DRAUPADI!!!!

Me: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! (For your information, yes, my name is Draupadi.)

Sorry I ended the chapter so suddenly. I'm picking up where I left off...

Kindia's P.O.V

Tiera, Sakura, Temari, Kakashi, and Kiba all stuck their heads in the tent.

“Ha! So that's where you were!” Tiera grinned at me. I moved closer to Gaara, feeling uneasy, wearing nothing but a night robe in front of them all.

“Here we were, thinking you'd gone to the river, when you were smooching with my brother,” Temari laughed softly.

“Ok, now that you know, will you leave?” Gaara said, slightly angry. The girls giggled.

“Seriously Gaara? We find you making out with Kindia, and you just ask us to leave so you can continue? Get real,” Kankuro rolled his eyes.

“Please, just go,” I said in a quiet voice. The girls looked at each other quickly.

“Fine. Have fun, you two,” Sakura said, grinning. With that, the three of them.

Kakashi and Kiba looked at us for a minute more, silent, before leaving.

At last, it was just Miro and Kankuro again.

“Did you guys do it?” Miro asked.

“Do what?” I frowned.

“You know, 'it',” Kankuro said.

“EEW! Hell nah!” I said quickly. Beside me, I heard Gaara laugh softly.

“No, we didn't,” he said softly. Miro nodded, and left.

“I have to talk to you at some point,” Kankuro said to Gaara, before leaving as well, closing the tent.

Gaara and I were silent for a minute before we started laughing.

“Well that went ok,” I grinned at him.

“Great, now I'm going to get the romance talks again from Kankuro,” Gaara rolled his eyes jokingly. I wrapped my arms around his neck.