Pt 11. Two Demons

Me: Ok, this is getting annoying. Can you guys leave me alone so I can write? I mean, I love you guys, but you get annoying.

Kindia: You get annoyed at yourself?

Me: Yes! I hate myself quite often!

Kankuro: Umm, ok.

Kiba: Hey! I didn't know you guys were talking! God, if I had of known, I would have started talking with these hot girls sooner!

Me: Oh god. Someone shut him up.

Kiba: Hey, are you single Draupadi?

Me: Save me Gaara.

Kindia's P.O.V

“Two days ago, I woke with great pain in my leg. When I looked at it, I found a giant tattoo on it. I instantly recognised it as the mark of the a fire spirit that guides people. The fire spirit talks to me, in my mind, and I think to her. I soon found that her true name is Kala. She's been interested in you, as my memories are sometimes hard to piece together, she said,” I explained. Gaara nodded his head.

“Ok. I think I understand. Can you show me the tattoo?”

Slowly, I pulled up the left pant leg that covered the tattoo, and turned my leg enough to show it to him.

“It looks cool, but I don't know if I should show it off or not,” I shrugged. He smiled as we examined it.

“It suits you,” he said softly. I blushed, and pushed the pant leg back down.

“If you think so.”

“What does Kala think of me?” he asked, still smiling.

I like his hair. And his eyes. He's cute, she said. I laughed.

“She likes your hair and eyes.” He laughed as well at that.

Since I can see, hear, feel, smell, and taste things that you do, I'm going to enjoy this, she said cheekily.

Shut up. He's mine.

I know. I can't have him. I can just feel what you do.

I get to do things with him, not you. He is MY boyfriend.

Well, I guess you do have a fiery temper. I think we will get on fine after a while. Yes, he's all yours.

“Kindia?” Gaara asked, drawing my attention back to him.

“Sorry, we were talking again,” I blushed, embarrassed. He laughed, and drew me into his arms.

“You should warn me next time,” he smiled at me.

“Ok,” I shrugged. He kissed me softly.

Oh, that's good.

Shut up for a while, ok?

Ok.

I smiled, and kissed Gaara back.

“Want to go to the plaza tonight?” he asked, staring into my eyes.

“Ok.”

“And can you do me a favour?”

“Sure. What?” I frowned at him.

“Don't cover the tattoo,” he smiled cheekily. I laughed.

“Ok. I won't.”

***At the plaza, after dark***

Kala had agreed to remain silent throughout the night. I had thanked her for it.

I walked into the plaza, and saw Gaara sitting with Kankuro and Temari.

“Well, if it isn't the three sand siblings, all together happily,” I said when I stopped walking.

“Hey, as soon as our partners show up, we're dancing,” Temari said.

“Ok,” I shrugged. Gaara smiled up at me.

“I see you kept your promise,” he said. I laughed.

“I wouldn't break a promise to my boyfriend that easily.”

“Hey, where'd you get the tattoo?” Kankuro suddenly saw the tattoo going up my leg.

“It's a long story,” I shrugged, sitting down on Gaara's lap.

“It's cool,” Temari said, staring at it. I grinned at Gaara. He shrugged, and then kissed my cheek.

“Hey! What have we missed?” Tiera called, walking across the plaza, Miro slightly behind her.

“Kindia got a tattoo,” Kankuro said. Everyone looked at the tattoo.

“It shines unlike any tattoo I've ever seen,” Miro breathed. I grinned again.

“I guess so.” Gaara wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Let's dance,” he whispered softly. I got off his lap, and he stood up, taking my hand. We walked onto the dancefloor.

“I'm up for a dance. What about you, Tiera?” I heard Kankuro say.

Gaara's P.O.V

I dropped Kindia off at her place late in the night, before heading home.

So, me and my girlfriends both have a demon in us. How lovely, I thought.

Sorry the chapter is so short. I'm out of ideas for the current moment.