He Finds Out About Your Issue [G]

"I'll be back, you can start the movie" you said, standing up from the table.

"Alright baby" Grayson said, putting the dishes of the dinner you just ate in the sink.

You walked upstairs, and checked behind you before shutting your bedroom door.

You walked into you bathroom and shut your door quietly.

You walked over to the toilet and kneeled down next to it.

You stuck your finger to the back of your throat, making yourself gag.

Right as you began to feel
the throw up coming soon, your bathroom door opened.

"Y/N..." Grayson said, staring at you, concerned.

You looked up at him, frightened.

You began to cry, tucking your knees into your chest and covering your eyes with your knees.

He rushed over to you and picked you up, carrying you tightly to your bed.

You cried hard.

"Shh baby don't cry" he said, gently sitting you on the bed as he sat down next to you. He held you tightly.

"I'm so sorry" you cried into your knees.

"Shhhh" he whispered. "It's okay"

You cried and cried, laying back and burying your head in the pillow.

You must have fallen asleep, because you woke up with Grayson laying next to you, holding you tightly.

"Hey baby" he said, kissing your bare shoulder, peaking out of your tank top.

You gulped.

When you thought he was going to say something, he pinched his eyes shut and gulped. He quickly wiper his eyes, but a tear fell and hung on his cheek.

"Grayson" you whispered, turning onto your side to face him.

Another tear fell, hanging onto his chin.

I reached my hand up gently, cupping his cheek.

I wiped his chin with my thumb.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, choking back the tears.

"I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier"
he said, more tears falling a little faster.

"Grayson baby" you said, as his grip tightened and he pulled you closer to him. "It's not your fault"

"I love you so much baby girl" he whispered close to your face.

You wiped his tears again.

"Please let me help you," he said, rubbing your back.

"Grayson I can't-" he cut me off.

"Y/N you're the most beautiful girl Iv ever laid my eyes on. Every single aspect of your body is beautiful. You have no reason to do this to yourself"

He leaned over and kissed your shoulder again.

"Please baby. I'll help you through it" he said gently.

You looked up at him. You gently reached for his neck, pulling him gently down. Your lips met his, and he kissed you passionately.

"Please" he said, breaking the kiss and looking down at you.

"Okay. I'll get help" you whispered.

He pushed his lips back down onto yours, kissing you passionately again.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling his closer towards your body.

He was the only one who could make you feel comfortable.

He moved his mouth leaving soft kisses down your neck.

You tugged gently on the end of his hair, as he sucked gently on my skin.

He left small love bites on you collar bone.

His hands slid to the bottom of your waist, gripping the end of my shirt. He slid it over your head, breaking the kiss for a moment.

You winced at the loss of the contact of his lips against your skin.

He hovered over , staring at you.

You squirmed slightly, feeling exposed.

"No" he whispered, gripping your waist gently, stilling you.

He stared at you, laying in your bra, covered in blankets from the waist down.

"God you're so beautiful" he said, leaving back down and connecting his lips with your chest.

He left wet kisses down your chest, between your breasts.

He left a large, dark mark on your right breast as you moaned underneath him.

After a little while of him kissing all over you,  he made his way back up to your mouth.

"I love you so much" he said again.

"I love you more" you said, pecking his lips.

You fell back asleep in his arms.