Him tweeting about the hate [G]

Grayson's fans are constantly giving you hate over social media ever since they found out you and Grayson were a couple.

You had tried to ignore it for a long time, but you couldn't do it anymore.

"Baby are you okay?" Grayson asked plopping down next to you on the couch.

You hadn't wanted to go out that day, and he could tell something was up.

You shrugged.

"Tell me what happened" he said, grabbing your hand in his and playing with your fingers softly.

You handed him your phone.

He looked confused.

"Open Twitter" you responded.

He did as you asked.

"Read some of my mentions" you replied again.

As he read, his face dropped.

Thousands of hateful tweets and comments, saying how ugly you was.

Thousands saying how you was using Grayson for his fame.

Even death threats.

They filled the feed as Grayson read.

He looked up at you and locked the phone.

He gulped, about to speak.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/N" he spoke softly rubbing your hand.

You felt tears coming.

You tried to choke them back, but they broke out of the corners of your eyes slowly.

"I tried to ignore it, but they keep getting worse" You cried. "People are even threatening to kill me"

He wrapped his arms around you tightly, letting you cry into his chest.

"I'm so sorry I didn't see this sooner" he said softly kissing my head and rubbing my back.

After a few moments, you had calmed myself down.

"I love you Grayson" you spoke gently into his arm.

"I love you so much Y/N. Nothing they are saying is true. I promise you" he kissed your cheek.

You kissed his cheek and got up to go fix your tear stained face in the bathroom.

Your phone buzzed.

Three tweet from Grayson.

"@GraysonDolan: Can't you be happy for me?

"@GraysonDolan: The things that are being said about her are terrible. They don't just hurt her, they hurt me too.

"@GraysonDolan: Think before you speak.

You smiled down at my phone. He was sticking up for you.

You walked back into the room.

"I tweeted about it. Hopefully it'll stop now" he said hugging you.

"Thanks Gray" you hugged his chest.

"Now, what do you say? Accept my offer to take you out to lunch now?" he chuckled.

You nodded.

"Sure" you giggled.