"Furry Friends"

Hey guys, quick before this chapter I just wanted to say, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 10K READS!!!!! What the actual heck guys?! That's so awesome it blows me away! Just thank you all so much, I love you guys, and I hope you enjoy this chapter! -Vamp Lover

Han's POV

Getting abducted by an army of furry men was not something I had in mind for the Endor trip. They weren't even half my size, but I didn't have it in me to retaliate. They weren't exactly the smartest of the creatures, I mean who on Earth would think of C3-PO as a god?

"Can't you tell them to let us go?" I barked at 3PO as the Ewoks tied me to a horizontal pole.

If there was one thing I hated, it was feeling helpless. My hands and feet were tied and I couldn't even move, no one else's predicament was much better. (Y/n) was tied to a vertical branch, her back facing me. I could see her binds, but I wasn't exactly able to help her. Luke was stuck sitting on the ground, his upper body tied to a large, round tree. Chewy had restraints of all kind on him, and was complaining loudly.

"I could try," 3PO muttered, before starting to speak in their strange dialect.

"What's going on?" a voice rang out from behind a tree.

(Y/n)'s head snapped up, "Leia?"

Sure enough Leia emerged, looking shocked more than anything. Two Ewoks walked towards me with a flaming torch.

"While this reunion is heartwarming and all, can we focus on getting us down before we turn into Rebel soup?" I shouted.

The Ewoks lit the branches and grass below me; flames started to blaze upwards. I started to blow towards the fire frantically, no way in hell was I letting my butt get burnt.

"3PO tell them that if they don't let us go, you'll use your magic," Luke said.

"Master Luke I haven't got any magic," the droid countered.

"Just do it!" (y/n) and I shouted at the same time.

Leia seemed to be trying to bargain with the little furry creatures at the same time, but I wasn't exactly focused on her. Heat had started to swell beneath me.

"Any day now!" I shouted.

3PO started talking to the Ewoks, and as he did so his chair began to float through the air, turning in circular motions. I imagine that was Luke's doing, because (y/n) was waving her hands towards me and using some type of force to pat the flames down underneath me. It didn't exactly make sense, but I wasn't on fire and for the time that was all I really cared about.

~~~

When the Ewoks weren't trying to kill you, they were relatively fun to be around. The sun had set, and fires all along the wooden pathways lit up the night. We all sat in a large circle, listening to C3-PO tell the stories of our journey. It was strange, thinking that parents one day might tell their children about Han Solo and the Skywalker's.

(Y/n) had her head on my shoulder. She was right next to me, but she felt so far away. She had been acting strange for the past few hours, and I was getting worried. For more than half of my life it was just Chewy and I, now I knew that it was hard having more than one person to worry about. We'd gone through so much, all I wanted was a break, even though I knew that wouldn't happen for a long time.

(Y/n) went rigid against my side for a moment, then she sat up straight and rose to her feet.

"I'll be right back," she said, not meeting my eyes.

I raised an eyebrow, but didn't question her. I didn't need to have the force to know something was bothering her. After listening to 3PO's rendition of our journey for a while longer, I left the circle and walked across all of the narrow pathways connecting the trees. It didn't take me long to find (y/n).