Jabba's Palace

Hey guys! So this is the last of the seven updates in a row, I will now be returning to my weekly schedule. I hope you enjoy! -Vamp Lover

~One month later~

Your POV

Jabba's palace was one of the worst places in the galaxy. Slaves of all sort and kind were pushed around by revolting guards. Bounty hunters walked everywhere, trying to get payment from Jabba, or just staying simply because they were welcome and wanted to get lucky with some poor girl.

It took a tremendous amount of my willpower not too kill everyone in the entire place. I stood in the shadows, simply observing everything that went on. Jabba was making some poor girl dance like her life depended on it, well I guess her life did depend on it. The poor band was forced to play the same song over and over again. I'd set them all free if I could, but I had a larger task on hand and there was no way I was going to ruin it.

Everyone around me didn't know who I was. Everyone here knew me as (y/b/h/n) (your bounty hunter name. I don't even know, just make something cool up). A respectable bounty hunter who had quickly made her way up the ranks. I wore a tight black jumpsuit type thing, and a green cape that flowed behind me as I walked. My face was always covered in a black and green mask that not only concealed my face, but changed my voice as I talked.

It didn't take long for Jabba to welcome me into the palace. He was under the impression I was working on a job for him, one that I needed time to gather information on.

While I had climbed the ranks as an infamous bounty hunter, Leia kept a low profile. She became acquainted with the locals, enough for them to know she was supposedly a bounty hunter from Alderaan before it exploded. They knew she was looking for Chewbacca now, who had a bounty on his head. It wasn't much, but it was enough for her to come inside Jabba's Palace and not be questioned.

I had studied and studied Jabba's Palace ever since I was welcomed in. I practically knew it like the back of my hand. The first time I had given myself a tour of the palace I broke down into tears, because low and behold the person I missed so much was hanging on the wall like a painting. I pushed the thought aside as I made my way to where the large doors in the palace were located.

Today was the day that our posse would finally meet up again. Our rescue mission was finally underway. 3PO, R2, Lando, Chewy, Leia, and Luke would all enter through those doors sometime today.

The hallways to the doors were almost empty, everyone was busy in the interior of the palace. The few people I did pass simply nodded their heads towards me. I sank back into the shadows near the large doors. I could see the man standing behind them, looking for anyone who dared ask for entrance, and giving anyone who had permission to exit their rightful access. I blended in with my surrounding easily, despite the sand all over the floor.

You wouldn't have been able to see me unless you were looking. Which, is why I didn't notice Boba Fett until he was standing right next to me. My stomach began to churn, as I turned towards him. I had dealt with the bounty hunter for weeks now, and all I wanted to do was kill him.

I swallowed my repulsion and opened my mouth, "Fett, what do you want?"

My voice was thick and husky, my actual sound nowhere to be found. It was just enough to decipher that I was, in fact a woman.

"An audience with you, is that too much to ask?" he said.

"Luckily for you I am in a good mood, otherwise your answer would be most definitely yes," I said, doing my best to hide my pure hatred.

I had to keep my composure, I had to stay in character.

"Mind me asking what a hunter like you is doing near the doors?" he asked.