C h a p t e r 1 5

Comincia dall'inizio

Me: as long as you're happy

Austin: yeah, thank you

Drew: ANYWAY, WHO'S READY FOR TONIGHT?!

Levi: MEMEMEMEME

Millie: YAAAAAAAS

Maddy: um ofc, I didn't spend hours of my time to look slay, to go to something I wasn't ready for

Charlie: Woah okay there shakespear, we didn't want a whole script

Maddy: -_-

Nate: well I'm gonna go and put on my shoes and stuff because we all have to leave in a few minutes, byeeee

Me: me too, cyaaa

I exit all my apps, fix my hair (I just have it half up half down), quickly spray myself with some perfume and by the time I go down stairs, Drew is already out side in the cab.

We get to the club where the party was being held and it was packed. There was people grinding on each other, people with their tounges down each others throats, to be honest, I'd Rather be at home, stuffing my face with pizza and watching finding nemo.

I think Drew noticed that I was nervous so I smiled at me and grabbed my hand.

"Wait here" He said

"Where are you going?"

"Just to get some drinks, I'll be back in a minute, stay here"

"Okay"

Drew goes off and I see Millie and Charlie on the other side if the club. I know that Drew said to wait here, but he won't mind if I go to them.

I go to walk over to them when a hand suddenly grabs my bum. I gasp and turn around to see a very unfamiliar person.

"What's a sexy little slag like you doing here alone ayye?" The guys asks me.

"Get the fuck away from me, I'm certainly not a slag and i'm actually here with my boyfriend"

"And where's this boyfriend of yours then?"

"Gone to get some drinks"

"Yeah, yeah, sure he has"

I feel his hand snake around my waist, I go to scream at him but Drew comes over.

"And what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Drew says to the guy.

"Back off, yeah?" The guy says.

"Back off?? This is my girlfriend, so get the fuck out of here"

"Woaaaah chill the fuck out" the guys says and he stumbles off.

"Emmy are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine, I thought you were going to hit him for a moment"

"Nahh, I know you don't like things like that, so I didn't"

"I love you"

"Ditto" I reply.

The rest of the night just consists of me and the rest of the group dancing ( we all met up ).

I might've accidentally fell over and flashed everyone because my dress came up when I fell, but apart from that it was really good.

Me and Drew get into my house, no one's in. I take off my shoes, and turn round to see Drew standing there staring and me, he bites his lips. Oh my god he's such a sex God.

"You look so good" he whispers in my ear.

I get a tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Same to you dirksen"

His lips crash against mine, the earth meets the ocean once more.

The kiss gets heated and I tangle my fingers in my hair whilst he takes me up to the bedroom bridal style.

He puts me on the bed and he lays on top of me while we kiss, I can feel his bulge on my stomach.

He leaves a trail of wet kisses down my neck before undoing his jeans. I slip my top over my head, revealing my breasts.

"Are.. are you sure you wanna do this?" Drew asks. It's so kind that he really cares.

"I'm sure" I bite my lip. I don't know what to expect, as I'm a virgin.

He unwrap what seems to be a condom.

"You came prepared then?" I can't help but laugh.

He goes red.

He slips on the condom and I feel him enter me. It feels like I'm being ripped in two. He goes in and out of me slowly, so I can get used to it, after about 7 seconds, I the pain goes away and it feels really good.

"Uhh, Drew.. D.. Dr.. drew uhh"

He gets faster and faster until I feel myself about to orgasm.

"D.. drew I'm nearly there" I pant.

"Co.. come on baby girl" he puts his head in the crook of my neck.

I feel a rush of sensation fill my body. Drew pulls out, we both lay there, panting.

He kisses my forehead and gets up to go and wash, I go and get into some pyjamas and climb back into bed with Drew. We just had sex. S e x. I can't believe it. I feel differnt. I feel good. My eyes start to droop and I fall asleep.

*A/N*
WOAH, OKAY, DON'T KILL ME IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BAD :')
I haven't edited so sorry for any mistakes, love you all. Keep commenting/reading/voting ~ Cerys x