•Twenty Two•

~Audrena~

I groaned annoyed and looked back up at the high cabinet where the pancake syrup was. I had been up for a couple of minuets now, I got hungry and made myself some microwaveable waffles.

"Ugh fuck!" I groaned trying to reach up there again.

Believe me, I would climb up on the counters but last time I tried to do that, Derek walked in on me and scared me half to death making me almost fall.

"Fuck this." Mumbling to myself, I picked up the plate and put the waffles in the fridge, making my way upstairs to my room; disappointed.

"Hey, Audrena we need to talk." Sammy said when I walked past his room, I rolled my eyes and walked in, closing the door behind me.

"About?"

"What happened with jen at her house. Look it was all in the moment, we both know she's crazy about Derek and Derek's one of my homies, I wouldn't want to start drama or anything." He started I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Sammy it's none of my business but if want to fuck around with a hoe, just a heads up, you're gonna get your feelings hurt; badly." I sighed opening the door and walking out back to my room.

I walked in and my lips instantly curved into a smile. Hayes turned to where his face was facing towards me and his eyes fluttered open. He's the reason I got home safe last night. I felt my heart warm up and closed my room door before walking towards him. He smiled and sat up moving the blankets so I could slide in next to him.

"Hey cutie." He lifted my chin and our eyes locked, I blushed and connected our lips.

~
~

~Hayes~

I looked down at the beauty infront of me as she tried to distract herself from thinking of me and blushing.

"How did you even find me last night?" She cutely asked while looking up at me from laying on my chest; I ignored her question and looked around her room.

I guess i never really took the time to study it. Light pink walls, Christmas lights hung around, a king size bed, LOTS of stuffed animals, shoes everywhere along with clothes and makeup.

To distracted by my surroundings I didn't even hear what she had said.

"Hayes are you even listening?-" I interrupted her with an unexpected kiss, crashing my lips against hers.

She stiffened up at first but loosened up when I pulled her waist closer. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me harder.

I squeezed her small figure in my arms, letting her know how much I wanted her..

She pulled away and looked up at me through her long black lashes.

"I've never been this happy before in my life." She smiled and my heart warmed up.

"What makes you happy??." I casually asked pulling her closer.

"You." Her lips crashed against mine once again taking me by surprise.

"So since Christmas is coming, my family from my dad's side wants me to go and visit and I haven't seen them since I was like five, so I was wondering if you would want to come with me?? If not it's totally cool I just would rather have you there than anyone else." She shyly asked.