"I need you." They kissed again and his hands slid up her thigh. His fingers played, causing her to moan his name. Lucas continued while stepping out of his pajama pants and instantly thrust inside of her. "Oh my- Lucas." Her words were filled with gasps, his green eyes watched her ache with pleasure. Grasping for the sheets, he couldn't take his eyes off of her. This was where he belonged, with her. It didn't matter to him that he could die, she's worth dying for.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

"Zay?" Maya peeked her head into his room.

"Come on in." The blonde shut the door behind her, "what's wrong?"

"Is Riley going to be safe? Please don't sugarcoat this, be honest."

Zay smirked, and patted on the bed for her to take a seat. "If I know Lucas, and I do since I was 7 he's not going to let anything happen to her."

"But he doesn't need to be here. He's going to get himself killed." His brown eyes moved towards the floor, "wait. He means to?"

"If that's what it takes. Then yes, he was an incredible marine. He fought to come back to her, he killed to get back to her. He still will to keep Riley around, but if dying is what it takes to keep her safe, he will."

"That's insane." She whispered and fidgeted with her fingers.

"That's love." His fingers moved to tuck some hair behind her ear. "We're not going anywhere. Once Lucas is done talking to Riley we will devise a plan. You have to trust us, we may not have a business card but we are all more than qualified to handle this."

The blue eyed girl smirked, "you have changed a lot since high school."

"Good or bad?" Zay questioned with a smile.

"Very good." Before she had a chance to think about her actions, Maya kissed him. "I'm sorry, I wasn't-" His hands cupped her face and returned the affection, she hadn't felt like this since Josh kissed her. It was more like Josh times 3.

GMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMWGMW

Riley laid on Lucas' chest, finding any and every way to be closer to him. She intertwined their legs and laid her hand across his stomach. "What happens now?"

"Now, I kill this guy."

"How?" She questioned, "We don't know who this is."

"I have some ideas but, I do have a question does Tommy know Billy?" The brunette furrowed her brows and moved her chin to stare into his emerald eyes.

"Um yeah, they met up after the marine ball for something. Billy said it was some sort of confidentiality agreement, since I told him about you. Why?" The marine gently scratched her arm, sending chills throughout her body.

"Let's get dressed sweetheart, we need a team meeting." He reluctantly rose from the bed, sitting Riley up in the process.

"Lucas."

"Yeah beautiful?" The bodyguard slid on his pajama pants and turned towards her.

"Please don't get hurt." He couldn't promise her something that he couldn't keep anymore, Lucas sauntered towards the singer and kissed her forehead.

"Come on baby." She slid on her shirt and a pair of shorts and jogged downstairs towards Farkle's office. In the foyer the marine cleared his throat, "EVERYONE FARKLE'S OFFICE NOW!" His voice was so boisterous and more intense than she'd ever heard before. He took a seat and smiled when the brunette crawled into his lap. She kissed him as much as possible before her friends entered the room. "Take a seat, in a chair or on the ground, or in each other's lap apparently, I don't care." He needed to make a joke. He needed to reassure everyone he wasn't scared. "Zay, anything on the video?"