.:1:.

Kellin threw his head back in pleasure and moaned loudly - so loudly that the neighbours could probably hear him - as Austin thrust in one last time, before releasing into the smaller boy with a groan. This had become a daily activity to the two, since they started dating. They enjoyed the physical closeness of the act and, although Kellin was three years younger then Austin, it did not matter. If anything, it made them feel even closer: as if their relationship could overcome any obstacle. But, after all, they were soul mates. There would be nothing to hold them back.

When Kellin found out that Austin was still aging, while they were in a relationship, he was beyond elated. Kellin was a firm believer that the only one you should ever be with is your soul mate and no one else should be taking up your time. Even if it takes you years to locate that special one, it would be worth it in the end. If it turned out that Austin was not actually Kellin's soul mate, he would not hesitate to break up with him, no matter how much it would hurt. But that would not be a problem as Kellin was certain that he and Austin were meant for each other.

"I love you so much," Kellin murmured, as Austin slid out and collapsed on the bed next to him.

"Love you too, baby," his lover muttered, tired, and wrapped a loose arm around the naked body of Kellin, as they lay together on the bed of the small apartment.

A short while ago, the two had decided on moving in together. They did not want to be surrounded by annoying siblings and nagging parents though, so instead they bought a place of their own. Kellin was only 17 - soon 18 - and still at school, so he did not work, but his parents paid for his half of the rent and would until Kellin completely finished school or was able to do it himself.

"As much as I'd love it if you stayed here with me, you've got to get going to soccer practise," Austin reminded, ruffling the younger boy's hair.

"Do I have to?" Kellin whined, burying his face in the pillow and groaning loudly into it. He had never been so reluctant to go to soccer practice before. This time, though, he had a great reason.

"What's wrong? You're always keen to go," the tall man pointed out, standing up and clumsily throwing his and Kellin's used clothes into the wash basket. For a young couple, they were quite organised.

"There's going to be a new guy on the team!" Kellin looked up at his boyfriend with pleading eyes and a pout, "I don't want to go because he's supposed to be really good. I've always been the best player and I don't want anyone challenging me. I hate losing!"

Austin sighed contently and gazed at Kellin with loving eyes, "You'll do great, honey, don't worry." He leaned down carefully and planted a soft kiss on his naked boyfriend's cheek, while dressing himself. "But, if there's a good player on your team, doesn't that mean that you're more likely to win, even if he's better than you? And, anyway, it's a very unusual time for someone to join though."

"Yeah, he's super rich and I heard that he basically bought his way into the team. It's so unfair - I've had to work for years to build my skill and he can just pay a good sum and he can do anything he wants because he has money! I already hate this guy..."

Austin simply chuckled at the childishness of his cute boyfriend and reminded him to be nice to the new player. Others would probably be giving him the cold shoulder as well and, although Kellin seemed like a feisty one, he could be quick to melt.

...

"Get your lazy ass out of bed you fucking pig! You need fresh air and human contact."

The annoyed voice of Vic's roommate, Jaime, broke him out of his lazy daydream. Vic looked up at his friend with irritation and simply flicked his hand as if to order him away.