Secret Desire: it begins

Start from the beginning

I woke up in a bed, in a dark room and I had no idea where I was. The last thing I remembered, I was simply just shopping at the grocery store and then I was randomly being attacked by strange figures. I sat up, looking around frantically, trying to force my eyes to adjust. Before they could I heard a clicking noise and very suddenly a dim light was turned on. Near the light I saw two hooded figures. I shrank away from them, remembering the man's face from before. Before I got the courage one of them did first. The hood went over there eyes and nose, I could only see both of there mouths.

“Our master will see you now.” His voice was harsh, rough and seemed angry. Without realizing it I whimpered, moving closer to the wall behind me. He growled. “You deaf?!” He snapped.

“Jared, calm yourself.” The other guy grabbed his arm. His voice was nicer sounding, but also strong. It wasn't intimidating at all, not compared to the guy he called Jared. It was a very distinct voice. Silky, soothing and in control. His voice actually had a calming effect on me. Jared turned toward him, his lips curled into a snarl. “Enough.” He sternly said through clenched teeth.

Jared ripped away from his grip, turned to me as if wanting to say something else to me, but spun around and dissappeared into the darkness. The other guy turned to me now.

“It wouldn't be wise of you to get on anyone's bad side here. They can be very impatient...”

I swallowed, nodding and climbing out of the bed, walking over to him. I didn't say anything even though I had a feeling I should thank him. I turned to him to do just that, he pushed my shoulder gently, making me face away from him. We went out the way Jared had just disappeared through. I realized now that it was a hallway, which was very narrow.

Ahead of me I heard heavy footsteps. I couldn't escape that way and I couldn't turn back because the guy followed close behind me. There was nowhere to go. We went forward for the longest time. Eventually the hallway began to wind and then completely turned. We were going forward again.

“Watch your head.” The guys voice mumbled behind me. I got as low as I could while still walking. A moment passed before he said anything else.

“OK.” Was all he muttered, quietly. I was walking normally again. It was so dark it was hard to tell where I was going.

Then as quickly as the attacked my car we came into another dimly lit room. Though the light was actually much brighter in here then it was in the room we just came from. It took me a second to realize the room was full of the figures in the hooded trench coats. I instantly began to tremble. This was insanity. How could this be happening to me?

That Jared guy had been walking ahead of us, went and joined the group of hooded figures. The guy behind me seemed to reluctantly take my arm and led me to the other side of the room where we only came to meet more darkness. We walked through another hallway.

I heard footsteps begin to follow behind us and fought the urge to glance back, considering I couldn't see in the first place. And then, only moments later, I hit the end of the hall with a loud smack and let out a groan. Dead end?

“Watch where you're going” The guy said in my ear.

“I can't!” I hissed suddenly, annoyed. I had spoken quietly but my voice echoed loudly. There was instanly murmuring and low growling behind us.

A clicking noise caught my attention. Now I was staring into another dimly lit room. We went in. It was a big, empty room but standing in the middle were even more hooded figures. We stopped a few feet away from them. The others stood behind us. The guy let go of my arm now, taking a step back. I tried following but he only pushed me forward and away from him.