Phone Convo**

Aye Yhoppah.

Yhoppah- yes boss?

I need information about this girl asap. I only got her first name which is Tasariah.

Yhoppah- alright hold up, ok I got it Tasariah Keesa Mass. born on March 20, a 17 year old senior in high school. Has a Mother name Tasha. Little sister that's 3 name Tashay Prince. Tasariah mother is a crack head so she living rough. Has one Best friend called Deja Doctone She was single all her life. Do you want me to continue?

Nah nah, I got it from here but were she stay at though?

Yhoppah- Down on 4th ave and 84 street apartment 4b. Near that ghetto store.

Oh alright, thanks for the information I'll get at you later b.

Yhoppah- No problem boss, you know I got you with anything.

Click

See these niqqas try to be close with a niqqa. I keep telling them If you aint Cameron or my mama, then it's strictly business aint no kiss up shit around here feel me. But damn it's a quarter to 10pm I think I'ma slide her way.

At Tasariah House**

Damn she is living rough, you got crack heads on the corner sniffing that powder, baby mama dramas and people getting evicted from they dirty ass house. As i started looking for her apartment room door, I here some one crying for help and it looks like it's coming from apartment 4b. Wait hold up.. Ain't that's Tasariah room number? And with that I ran to the door cocked my gun and kicked that shit down. I see a crack head laying on the floor and I'm guessing that's her mama and some one a be down niqqa hitting on Tasariah.

Aye what the fuck you hitting my girl for?

??- I-I-im sorry I ain't know that you cuff her.

By now I was vexed. Tasariah get your little sister and your stuff you coming with me. She nodded her head and headed towards I'm guessing her bedroom. When she came back I told her wait down stairs towards my car for me I'ma be there. I had to finish this niqqa.

So I see you like hitting on young girls huh?

??- l-l-look man I-

Pow pow pow. I shot that niqqa 3 times in the head. That whole women abusing shit don't go to well with me. After that I walked closely to her mother and ask her why would she let any men beat on her daughter?

Tasha- because I felt like it. I should've aborted her ass when I knew I was pregnant with her.

Your a sick mother fuck- I had to watch what I was saying boy this lady don't know me. I called my cleaning crew to clean this shit up. After I called them I walked back to my car and let Tasariah and her little sister in.

Tasariah- th-thanks f-for helping me again.

No problem Ma, y'all hungry?

Tasariah- y-yeah.

Alright we'll just go to apple bees to get something to eat.

At Apple Bees**

Excuse me mam, can I have a table for 2 with a little kids seat?

Waiter- sure thing. Follow me.

See already this dude hitting on my girl well my soon to be girl.

Waiter- what drinks can I start you off with?

I'll have a coke,

Tasariah- I'll have a sprite, and Tashay will have fruit punch.

Tashay- bwut bwut, I want coke.

Tasariah- no, don't start with me.

Tashay- umh! (pouting)

Lol Tashay looks so cute while pouting.

Waiter- here y'all go. So what would you like to eat beautiful?

Um she's taken (cough) I swear this niqqa don't know who I am disrespecting right in my face.

Tasariah- umm I would like a burger with fries. Cut in half I'll share with Tashay.

Umm I'll have the honey pepper grill.

Waiter- Right a way sir.

10 Minutes later The Food Cam**

Tasariah- um Q

Call me Quoncey

Tasariah- Quoncey, you mind on watching Tashay while i head to the girls room real quick?

No problem go ahead.

Now it was just me and Tashay. She is so adorable. Ima have fun spoiling her.

Tashay- umm mr. Qwuoncwey, may I gwet some of your coke?

sure Tashay, but don't tell Tasariah I gave you some.

Tashay- I promise (while sticking her little pinky out)

She lucky she adorable, so I stick out my pinky and we did a pinky promise shit. This feel so gay but she's to damn adorable to say no too. I don't see how Tasariah rude ass can say no to her little chunky face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was really impress with the votes i got on the last chapter. So I had to update though!! I hurt my knee and it really hurts but it didn't stop me from writing a awesome chapter for my favorite readers!!!

What y'all think so far about Q?

Tasha (Tasariah Mother) Said some mean things though.

Aww Tashay and Q pinky promise. They already got a bond y'all.

25 Votes and 10 Comments For A Quick Update Like This.

Carter Dee Y'all