Graveyards & Glow Sticks

MARISSA

Harley, me, and the others walked back out to the parking lot.

"What happened?" Emma questioned.

"I couldn't get in." I said quietly.

"Why not?" Ryder asked.

"The bouncer took out a flashlight." Spike said, "She had no chance."

"So where should we go now?" Jon asked, changing the subject.

"Should we just bag the night and call it a loss?" JoJo questioned.

"No way! The party rages on!" Amelia said loudly.

"Then where do you suggest we go?" Pete asked.

"Let's go to the Neon Graveyard. There aren't any bouncers there." Amelia said.

Emma smiled, "That's a great idea!" 

Everyone else seemed to agree.

Amelia, Emma, Jon, Ryder, and Pete got into Pete's SUV.

JoJo, Spike, Harley, and I got into Harley's car and we headed off.

X----------X----------X----------X----------X----------X

When we got out of the car again we had only gone a few blocks away from the club where we just were

We were at a place that seemed to be a museum by day and a pretty cool place to throw a party by night.

Amelia led the way through a gate and once we entered she stepped to the side to reveal a massive graveyard.

"Wow." I whispered as I looked all around.

The entire place looked a lot like a junkyard, but instead of things being stacked in trashy piles, old neon signs had been leaned against the outer walls and free-standing neon signs had been placed throughout. All the neon lights had been turned on which made things glitter and shine in every direction. The signs themselves were from a time in Vegas that had been forgotten. If a casino had been torn down, it's neon sigh now resided in this graveyard.

In one corner of the neon graveyard was a giant white truck and in the bed of the truck was a portable DJ station. On the other side was a black van and the people inside were selling booze...among other things.

"C'mon, let's go!" Amelia shouted before she grabbed Ryder's hand and pulled him over to the DJ truck.

Spike, Emma, Jon, JoJo, and Pete walked over to the van to buy some drinks.

I glanced all around looking for Harley, but I couldn't find him anywhere. "Great. They get into a sort-of club and promptly ditch me." I muttered.

I knew I didn't have enough money to take a cab back to my apartment.

Maybe it wasn't that far and I could just walk.