Summer Eternity

Jimin feels euphoric.

There are bottles scattered on the wooden floor, some completely dried and some other half filled, sunlight peeking shyly through the small open window as a hot summer breeze caresses the young men's arms. They lazily dance to some cheesy slow tempo music playing in the background of their practice room. The air reeks of sweat, hard work and love, both completely wasted to give any care to the world, hands grabbing each other and mouths collided in a way that's more like laughing than actual kissing.

It's late afternoon and Jimin cannot find himself to stand up straight, a little bit too drunk in Jungkook's subtle smell and soft flesh that would suddenly hold him tight. Only at times like this he can feel pure bliss running through his veins and adrenaline pumping his heart, air caught up midway because of how breathtakingly beautiful Jungkook would look. Jimin swears he sees fireworks everywhere around them but the only sound he can hear is Jungkook's soft laugh and oh, he hasn't heard of anything more appealing in a long time or so. Everything Jungkook does is conspicuous, he radiates perfection. Jimin could absolutely never ask for more.

The squeaking of the shoes and quiet gasps fill the empty room till everything spills down in slow motion and the impatience of silly testosterones fight for dominance. Sacred promises and "I love yous" are hidden beneath the thick tension and sinful picture displayed for the world to see, quite scandalous to the public eye. How would anyone react if two idols of the same band were dating? Honestly, Jungkook doesn't give a fuck because being with Jimin is the closest to heaven he'll ever get. So he lets his mind to get consumed on the thought of how nicely Jimin fits under him and hands wander on the person that is only his.

Jungkook does not recall kissing Jimin for the hundredth time that day, neither making love to him just seconds ago, because when Jungkook has Jimin so close to him like this, time does not exist.

So they lay down naked, hot skin on the cold dirty floor, absolutely ecstatic from being able to feel each other. Coming down from the high, they both fall down on the deep pit that is an eternity together. They say that at this age you're too young to love but Jungkook swears he loves Jimin so much that no God would be able to break them apart.

And after a very long time, on a hot summer day when Jungkook lays down in bed unable to move and Jimin sits by his side with a beautiful smile engraved in his now wrinkled face, hands tangled together admirably, they both realize that it all was their most beautiful moment in life.