Chapter 13: Meeting the Alpha!

*Stiles POV.*

So right after school and lacrosse practice  we are bringing the twins to the pack house so Derek can meet them and right now I'm in the bleachers watching lacrosse practice with Malia and Erica because Erica and Boyd  are going out on a double date with Kira and Malia, Malia was totally against the idea but Kira convinced her somehow. During the entire thing Danny and Ethan have been really close, so have Liam and this other werewolf Brett are being really close. And so have Scott and Isaac lately I'll have to talk to them about that anyway they just now got done.  

       Now I'm heading to the car with Erica and Malia and I'm waiting for the guys to come so we can leave finally they show up and we are off. Erica, Boyd, Kira, and Malia were going to the bowling alley then to go see a movie. But for the rest of us including Aiden and Ethan we are going to the loft but just a few more days till the Pack house is done so finally done.

        Okay so we pull up and I see another car there the boys look at me confused why there is another car there. We walk up  to the loft and I go in along with the boys who were following me. "Derek we're home there something I need to talk to you about." I yell out into the loft and me and the guys set our stuff down and this girl came on out "Who the hell are you"  I said. "I'm Cora who the hell are you and why are you looking for Derek" she said "I'm Stiles and it's none of your damn business." I said that is when Derek walked in he walked up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek  and said " Cora meet Stiles my mate and Stiles meet Cora my sister", he looked between me and Cora,"She wants to know if she can be part of the pack?" He finished saying still looking in between us "I'm cool with her being in the pack as long as you're cool with Ethan and Aiden the twins being in the pack." 

      Right after I said that Lydia and Allison come in from their date they saw us standing there then they went upstairs. "Well I'll have to meet them first" He said. "Okay Ethan, Aiden meet your new alpha" I said and Ethan and Aiden stepped forward. Derek looked at them and nodded and smiled and said "Welcome to the pack"

 ;Okay question time what should I do should I put Jackson and Aiden together or Jackson and random girl or Aiden and some random girl or jackson and cora together or aiden and cora together what is your opion?