Chapter 5: The Pack House Meeting

*Stiles POV.*
So I was sitting in last class of the day kinda annoyed because the pack wouldn't leave me alone about what the pack meeting is about and I kept telling them that they will know later its a surprise. But they just won't leave me alone. "Come on mom just tell e what is the meeting." Isaac whined. "You will find out later and what did I say about calling me mom in school." I scolded him. "Sorry but I really want to know what its about can you at least tell me if its good or bad?" "Its good news I promise."
*Bell ringing noise*
"Come on we have to get home for the surprise I can't wait to tell you guys what it is." I said. "Why can't you just tell me know?" "You know why I've already told you why." "But I really want to know."
"You will know soon okay." "Okay"
*At the Loft*
"Okay Stiles and I have something to tell you." Derek said. "That right well um you guys know how you have been sleeping here basically every night well its getting really crowded because its just a small place so we decided that we were gonna build the Hale back up and we could go live there and well its a lot better to train over there than over here because there is more room over there so what do you think about building the Hale House for all of you to live with us?" I said. "I think its a good idea." Isaac said. The rest of the pack were nodding their head in agreement. "Good now let's go and eat dinner" I said.