Chapter 1 : Those Feelings

"What are you doing here Stiles." Derek said. "I have something to tell you." "Well what is it that you need to tell me?" "Well you a see I uh I have feelings for-" "For who Stiles" "You" "What" "Look I know you don't like me back but I-" I was about to finish my sentence when I felt a pair of soft lips on mine and i instinctively knew that they were Derek and I started to kiss back. Then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I dicided to tease him and kept my mouth close. He growled and grab my butt and pulled me into his lap taking me by suprise making me gasp. He took that as a aprotonity to plonge his tongue in my mouth. I moaned as he massaged my tongue with his. We pulled away to get air. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" Derek asked. "Yes." "WHAT THE HELL!" My father yelled. "Dad I can explain" I tried to tell him. "When were you going to tell me?" "Well this is the first time this happened so later tonight." "So are you guys boyfriends or friend with benefits?" "Boyfriends" "Well then congrates and if you hurt my son I'll hurt you" "I would never him." "You better not." "Okay I have a question when are we going to tell the pack Derek?" "Not for alittle bit cause I just need to get use to us ok?" "Ok that is completely fine."
*2 weeks later*
*Stiles pov.*
"What the hell is going on with you and Derek?" Scott asked. "Nothing" "Nothing something is most definitely going on cause you are nicer to each other and hanging out a lot like a lot." "It's nothing alright if it was something I would tell you ok?" "Fine look I got to get goingso see you at school." "Scott." "No Stiles something is obviously going on but since you don't trust me enough to tell me then fine know that I'm disappointed that you won't tell me I'm your best friend how could you not tell me like seriously."
*Later that night*
There was a knock at my window so i go and open ut to find Derek "What do you want?" "Woah what happened Scott and I got into a fight cause I won't tell him something because you don't want to say anything yet when are we going to tell them?" "We can tell them tomorrow ok but first I have to tell you something ok and don't freak out." "Ok know tell me" "Well you know how you help the pack out a lot and baby them and how it just comes naturally?" "Yeah" "Well the reason why is your my mate and since I'm a alpha your like the caretaker of the pack and you take care of the pack as if their your kids and uour the mom do you get what I'm saying and if we complete the mating transition the pack will get this feeling to call you mom and will start listening to you like you are their mom." "Well that's awsome we're going to tell them about us but do we have to do to complete the mating process?" "Um well we'll have have sex and I have to knot you and mark you?" "Well first off what the hell is a knot and what do you mean mark?" "Well lets start with marking cause that's less graphic now when I saying marking I mean when there is a full moon I'll go into heat and the only way to stop it is to mate with my mate which is you and I'll its like giving a hickey but it never goes away but it's were I'll bit into your neck but it'll feel like hickey and knoting is when we are having sex and my dick will like realy big at the tip and if I release into you we will be bonded together for ever." "Derek the next full moon is tomorrow."