Chapter 8: His Reaction

*Stiles POV.*
So its been a hour since I came home I'm still waiting for Derek and I'm getting anxious. I don't know how he is going to react. I'm scared on what's going to happen. I jump as the sound of knocking on my window. I look and it was Derek I opened my window and he jumped in "Hey did you get my note?" I asked him. "Yes yes I did and I'm really excited I'm gonna be a dad." He said. While coming closer to me and pulling me into a hug and then kissing me. "Good I was really nervous on telling you. Now I just have to worry about telling my dad and the pack." I said. "I'm sure they will be find with it your dad might try and kill me oh well what can we do" Derek said. "When should we tell the pack?" I questioned. "How about tomorrow we'll have a pack meeting when should we tell your dad?" "How about tonight ?" "That sounds good gives me a head start." "Oh haha you are the one that got me pregnant you are the one who is going to help me tell my dad!" "Fine." After that we cuddle until my dad came. We walked into the living room and saw my dad "Hey dad um we have to tell you something." I said. "Hey Stiles what you have to tell me?" He said. "Uuummmm Derek do you want to tell him or should I?" "You!" He said that with no hesitation. While glaring at Derek I turn my head to look at my dad "Okay uum oh god umm I font know say this but umm-" "Stiles just spit it out!" "I'm pregnant." I said really quickly. After a little bit of silence I say "Please say something" while looking at my dad. Hoping he would would say something. "I'm not mad but shocked so what are you going to do?" "Keep it and when I have them move in with Derek by then school should be half way done with school so yeah." "Well as long as you have it figured out I'm okay with this." "Thanks for being so supportive dad." Derek and I headed upstairs when i decided to call Scott "Hey Stiles" he said as he answers. "Hey Scott there is a pack meeting tomorrow" "What about?" "Well you'll figure that out tomorrow cause all I'm saying is it'll be interesting." "Uhhhh fine see you tomorrow."