Chapter 11: The Vote

*Stiles POV.*
So when school was done me Scott, Isaac, and Jackson go to meet up with Liam since the rest if the pack still don't know about this. So we see Liam standing there waiting for us "Hey so you ready to meet the rest if the pack and Derek the alpha." I said. He nodded me and him got into the jeep cause Jackson didn't have room in his car for all of them. So we were driving when Liam asked "How many members are in the pack including you ,Scott, Isaac, and Jackson." "Well including them and me uumm about 10 including Derek" I said. Soon we pulled up to the loft cause the house is yet to be ready. We walk on up to the loft and I told Liam to wait till I talk to Derek so I walk and was greeted by Derek he went into to kiss me and I new he smelled Liam on me he growled and pulled me close "Why do you smell like another wolf?" He growled out. "I smell like another wolf because I have a surprise for you okay" I said and I went to grab Liam behind the loft door "Derek meet Liam Liam meet Derek he is the alpha of this pack and maybe even your alpha and my mate," I said, "so we are going to have a pack meeting and then we are going to vote tonight if we are gonna letting Liam sounds good?" "Okay EVERYONE PACK MEETING!" Derek said. Soon everyone came down with confused looks on their faces sept for Scott, Isaac, and Jackson. "So I know you guys are confused but guys this is Liam, Liam this is Boyd, Erica, Lydia, Allison, Kira, and you know Scott, Isaac, and Jackson guys he might be joining the pack we are going to vote tonight after we get know him first." I say. So we all sit down and the pack starts asking him questions getting to know him till Derek asked him "What happen to your pack and why did you come here to this pack?" "Uuhh well my pack was killed by hunters but I got away before they killed me I and when I went back to the house the hunters were gone and everyone in my pack were killed and so then I heard about your pack and heard that you give people chances so I came here for a chance of having a pack again." He said. We continue to ask him questions until he left cause it was getting late "so what is your guys vote on having him in the pack?" I asked. Scott said he sto having him in the pack and so did everyone else but Derek has yet to answer. "So Derek babe what's your opinion on having him in the pack?" I ask. "Yeah sure he can be in the pack you can tell home tomorrow at school, but tonight we are going to watch movies." He said. We'll we have a new member of the pack can't wait to see his reaction tomorrow.