Getting to Beach City

(Your pov)
You should know
(Y/n)=your name
(H/l)= hair length
(H/c)=hair color
(E/c)=eye color

I can't wait to get to Beach City and see my cousin! I haven't seen her in forever!
"(Y/n)! You ready to go?" Mom yells.
"Yes!" I yell back. I grab my suit case a run to the car. I've never been to Beach City before. My cousin use to visit me, but now I get to visit her!
It takes a while to get to beach City, but we finally get there. I run out of the car. Looking around for Connie.
"(Y/n), I'm leaving now. Will you be okay?" Mom asks.
"Yes mom. Bye!" I wave bye to her as she drives away. I walk around waiting for Connie. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and see Connie.
"Connie!" I yell and hug her, "I've missed you so much!"
"Me too! I have so much to show you, but first you have to see my parents," Connie says as we walk.
"Why?"
"My parents are a little over protective," she explains.
We get to Connie's house and walk in. Her parents walk in.
"Hello," Connie's mom says.
"Hi Mrs. Maheswaran!" I say.
"Its Dr. Maheswaran," She says seriously.
"Sorry ma'am" I say shly.
"I'm guessing you two will be out most of the day,"
"Yes ma'am," I reply. Dr. Maheswaran nods.
We walk outside and I burst out laughing.
"Whats so funny?" Connie asks.
" 'It's Dr. Maheswaran' " I mock. Connie tries not to laugh, but does anyway.
"There are so many things I want to show you! First the beach! Then we will go see Steven!" Connie says excitedly.
"Steven?" I ask.
"Oh, Steven is my friend. He is so nice! You'll love him and the Crystal Gems!"
"The what?" I ask, more confused then ever.
Connie sighs, "The Crystal Gems are a group of people who protect the world!"
"Are you serious?" I ask uncertain.
"Yes! Now let's go!" Connie grabs my hand and we run to the beach. It is beautiful. The water is clear. The sky is blue. Its the perfect scene.
"Woah! Its so beautiful here!" I say.
"I know right!" Connie says. She points at a building on top of a hill, "you see that? That's the temple where Steven lives,"
"Lets go visit him then," I began to walk, but Connie stops me.
"They might be doing gem things. I don't want to interrupt," Connie looks at the sand. I nod.
"Okay, then let's play in the sand!" I sit on the ground and began to draw in the sand. Connie sits too.
Wee talk for about an hour. We drew a lot of pictures in the sand too. It is fun hanging out with her again.
"Connie! Connie!" I look over and see a boy about my age run up to Connie. His hair is brown and curly and he wears a pinkish shirt with a star on it.
"Hey, Steven!" Connie says.
"Me and the gems just got back from a mission! There were a lots of things we had to fight and we found this little chest looking thing! Is was amazing!" Steven yells
"That's awesome Steven!" Connie says. I see Steven look at me.
"Hey Connie? Who is that?" He says as he points at me.
"That's my cousin, (Y/n)," says Connie. Steven smiles and waves at me and I do the same.
"Do you guys want to come up to the temple?" Asks Steven. I nod enthusiasticly. Just then Connie's phone rings. She looks at it then sighs.
"It's my mom. She says she need to see me," Connie says. I sigh and look at the ground.
"Aw man! I wanted you guys to see the thing we found!" Steven complained.
"Well, she did only say she wanted to see me, so (Y/n), you don't have to go!" Connie says. I get really excited. But I did come here to spend time with my cousin.
"What about you? I came here to see you," I say.
"We have three months to see each other. Go ahead, I'll be back soon," Connie says as she runs to her house.
"Well, (Y/n) let's go!" Steven walks to the temple. I giggle as I walk with him.

Hey guys! This is my first X reader so it might be bad. Thanks for reading!