“What was that about?” She whispered.

“I’ll tell you later.” I said and she nodded.

The rest of the day went slowly and soon school was over.  Audrey and I went to Cameron’s car and waited for them.

“Spill!” she told me eagerly.

“Spill what?” I asked, playing innocent.

“Come on Ava!” She groaned and I smiled evilly.

“Oh, you mean with Cameron?” I said.

“Yes!!! Tell me what happened!”

“Well, well I talked, he talked.  Normal stuff.” I said shrugging.  I loved torturing her.

Ava!” She whined.

“Alright, he asked me on a date.” I said and she squealed loudly.

“When is it?”

“Friday” I said and she gasped. “What?”

“We have to go to the mall and get you a new outfit!” She said.  “I’ll be right back” She said.

“Where are you going?”
”Bathroom! They’re taking too long and I’ve been holding it since 6th period!” She yelled and ran off.  I heard someone and I turned around, and almost bumped into Wyatt.

“What do you want?” I said, narrowing my eyes.

“I told you, we’re going to dinner.” He said angrily. “What’s this about you going on a date Friday?” He grabbed my arm. Again,

“And I said no.  Let go of me!” I said angrily.  Where the heck is Cameron? Or Cooper? I thought.

“Fine, you go on your stupid date.  Just remember. You’re mine” he said menacingly.

“What the heck? We aren’t even dating and I’m no one’s property.” I said, angering him further.

“How dare you talk to me like that?!” he said and tightened his grip on my arm, I cried out in pain.  I’m so gonna have a bruise tomorrow.  I looked around and saw that he was dragging me to his car.  I screamed and he put his hand over my mouth.  I bit down, hard and he pulled his hand back, hissing in pain and he slapped me hard across the face. In the distance I saw Audrey looking panicked.

Audrey’s POV

I got back from the bathroom in time to see Ava being dragged to a car by Wyatt.  She screamed and he put a hand over her mouth.  She must have bit him because he yelled in pain, then slapped her.  I took off sprinting towards Mr. Ross’ classroom and flung open the door.

“Audrey?” Mr. Ross asked. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“It’s…..Ava…….Wyatt Collins………..is dragging her…..to his…..car…..and…..he…..slapped her…” I said out of breath from running.

“What?!” He yelled in rage before sprinting out of his class towards the parking lot.

Cameron’s POV

I was sitting in my classroom, getting ready to leave when the door flung open and Audrey appeared out of breath.

“Audrey?” I asked, she looked worried. “What’s wrong?” I asked.

“It’s…..Ava…….Wyatt Collins………..is dragging her…..to his…..car…..and…..he…..slapped her…” She said trying to catch her breath.