Meeting up

The 7 girls were eating whilst discussing about how to actually beat those no-good infiltrators with only the 7 of them. The other civilians of Pluto had, the twin found out later, flee Pluto with their mother to some unknown place and Pluto is currently buzzing with outsiders.

They were in the middle of forming a plan when someone covered Jin Hee’s eyes. She tensed up a bit. Shin Young and Jin Kyon was about to punch the guy when Jin Jin quickly pulled them back with some effort.

“Eonni! Don’t!” Jin Jin snapped. She noticed a somber-coloured hair guy and immediately knew it was Jungkook.

“They’re our friends!” Jin Hee added abruptly after noticing that it was her partner.

Shin Young glared at Jungkook before plopping herself down hesitantly. Jin Kyon, however, just stood there glaring at him. Jungkook backed away a little, wondering to himself what had he done to deserve this.

Rap Monster rubbed circles around the maknae’s back.

“Who are they?” Dae Min asked, sighing. Students everywhere were glancing at them nosily, butting their noses in where they are not supposed to and she doesn’t like it… Not one bit.

Immediately, BTS bowed and said in sync, “Anyeonghaseyo! We are Bangtan Boys!” Then they did their solo introduction.

“…Oh…” Jin Kyon muttered, looking away. Shin Young stood up and bowed, apologizing for what she did.

“Bianhae, it was a misunderstanding… Please forgive me…”

Jungkook shook his head, smiling a little.

“Jin Kyon eonni, you’d better apologize~” Ah Rin teased. Jin Kyon scoffed and looked away. BTS laughed quietly.

“Erm… did you girls do plastic surgery or something?” Jin queried. J-Hope shot him a glare. The girls looked at him blankly.

“What is that, Jimin-sshi?” Dae Yang asked, tilting her head slightly. Jin quickly covered his cheeks to hide his blush.

“Ah… it’s alright. I’m guessing your look is natural…” Suga coughed awkwardly.

“Hmm… why do you say that?” Jin Jin asked.

“’Cause… because all of you look like angels…” V mumbled. Then he quickly stuffed some of his rice into his mouth to avoid talking.

J-Hope rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

“Yeah… oh yeah, how did all of you meet?” he asked in order to avoid tension. The girls looked at each other and shrugged.

“We’re not really sure. It seems like we’ve been together since birth… who knows?” Jin Hee smiled. They continued chatting until the dorm masters and mistresses shooed them all back to their own rooms.

“Well… see you girls tomorrow?” Rap Monster asked. The girls nodded.

“Can you give us your numbers?” Jin asked. Jin Jin and Jin Hee glanced at each other. The other girls, it seems, were quick to learn and had already gotten a phone each. The 7 girls passed the phone around and let the boys do all the adding and stuff.

The boys glanced at each other and shrugged. They took photos of themselves and put it as their contact photos. All this took 15 minutes.

We have to go meet Uncle Jae, girls… Shin Young sent a telepathy message to her friends.

Wae? Ah Rin asked her. Shin Young shrugged.

Arasso… the other girls nodded just as BTS handed them back their phone. J-Hope accidentally brushed his fingers acrossed Jin Jin’s but she took no notice of it. Instead, after bowing in respect, the girls rushed off. J-Hope was burning. He fanned himself and puffing his cheeks. His face was completely red.

Huh? What is this feeling? J-Hope thought to himself

-------------------------------

HI I’m back! I’m sorry for this shprt chapter! I hope you enjoy this! :)