Chapter 4

A/N: This is a new chapter that has been put into the book; I did say I was going to make it longer. This is a chapter full of sex, so ... WARNING! MATURE CONTENT! This chapter was added on 5.26.16

Shanti's POV

     My body ached from the lashings and the dull throbbing in my pelvis region. I was tired and disgruntled. All I wanted to do is be left alone. But it would seem that And– Master had some other plans in mind. 

     After my punishment – I can't even think of the word without grinding my teeth – he carried me into the en suite bathroom to the claw foot tub. He set me onto my feet to fill the tub. When it was three-forths full, he went to gather some oils from the sink cabinet to put into the water. 

     "Get in and stay still. I will be back," He said when he turned towards me. His eyes were lit with mischief as he stepped out of the bathroom. Doing as instructed, I sat in the hot water and allowed it to relax my tense muscles. The smell of jasmines filled my nose, as I leaned my head back and closed my eyes. I didn't even know when I dozed off.

     I woke with a start as I felt something running over my flesh. I saw Andrew's arm submerged under the water – which was now filled with suds – with what I can only assume to be a loofa rubbing down the flat planes of my stomach. His other hand shot out from behind me to cup the mound of my breast. I groaned as he grabbed my brown nipple between his thumb and index finger and pinched the sweet pebble. 

     Just as my mind lifted the confusion, it was filled with need and Andrew's presence. My back arched to raise my breast into his palm. I felt his other hand abandon the loofa and glide further down towards my womanhood. He pushed my legs apart, forcing me to rest them on the edge of the tub to get comfortable.

     He teased me by running his fingers along my inner thighs as he continued to pinch my nipple. Just as his hand made contact with my throbbing bud of nerves, he reached over my body and latched his lips onto the nipple he wasn't paying attention to before. Slowly, he moved in sync – coaxing me into throwing my head back and closing my eyes again.

     His pace was torture, and I'm sure he knew that. My hips began moving, of their own will, to match the circular motion he was making. The silence in the room was disturbed by my moans. Then, Andrew's hand began speeding up. I felt this warm pressure building up within me. I heard my moans become short pants as I tried to match his pace. One of my hands snaked its way into his thick, black hair. All the while this pressure is steadily growing into the weight pressing against me, searching for a release.

     As if reading my mind – or my body, in this case – Andrew bit my left nipple, pinched my right nipple, and pinched my clit simultaneously. I instantly bucked against his hand as I felt a rush take over my body before it turned into putty in his experienced hands.

     Bliss. That's all I felt as I rode the high of this orgasm. My body quivered as Andrew continued rubbing on my clit. It was sensory overload. I found the strength to pull my head up and open my eyes. It felt like I was seeing through a drug induced haze – not that I'd really know for sure. Besides this natural high was to die for. I turned my head slightly to try to watch him suckle on my breast.

     "Please..." I found myself panting. My voice was thick with need. How could I still need when I'm still riding the waves of an orgasm?

     Andrew released the nipple he was torturing with his mouth , much to my dismay, to suck on my ear. "Please what?" He breathed into my ear. His voice was hoarse and laced with desire. "Tell me what you want."