Prologue

WARNING!!!!MATURE CONTENT!!!!

     He laid me down, taking both of my hands and putting them above my head. My body tingled as I felt the straps tighten around my wrists. I felt his finger tips run down my jaw to my collar bone, I shuddered.

     Only he can make me feel this way. I'm aware that it sounds like a cliche, but it's true. My Master's touch, and his alone, sends great warmth through out my body. Sending it straight down to one place.

     Master leaned in and kissed the crook of my neck. I moaned and felt my nipples hardening. He chuckled at my response. He made his way down my body, continuing his onslaught of pleasurable torture.

     The feel of his lips against my bear skin had my kitty purring. I whimpered and he grinned that mischievously sexy grin of his. He began to take off his clothes. I took in his glorious nakedness. The long, curly, black hair. The strong bone structure, and piercing amber eyes that raked over my body.

     My gaze went lower, and I stared at his broad shoulders and chest. The rugged plains of his abs call out to me. He smirk, noticing how I took in his body with a lustful gaze. He leaned forward, blocking my line of view to my favorite part of him and grabbed onto my auburn locks.

     He tangled his hands into the mass of my hair, the grip he had made me tilt my head back and moan louder. He groaned; it was only moments when he made those lusty sounds that made me aware of the effect I had on him.

     My breathing hitched and I began to beg him to take me. "Tsk tsk tsk. Not just yet my little minx." He whispered seductively into my ear. I felt his teeth graze my earlobe and nip it lightly. He groaned. I felt his hardness pressed against my throbbing lower lips.

      He pulled back enough to look into my eyes. I saw the lust, desire, and need in his features. Just as I was about to beg him again, his mouth captured mine in a passionate kiss. His hands wreaked havoc against my rosy peaks.

      I moaned against his lips. I could not bare this slow assault against my senses. His mouth moved down to capture a peak in his mouth and suckled on it. "Master Please!!!!!" I screamed out as my back began to arch. 

     My core was about to release its juices and send me over the edge. "Yes, my sweet little minx. Drench my sheets with your juices."

     He continued to suckle on my nipples. I was so close I could feel the walls of my core tighten. He bit down on my hardened nipple and sent me over the edge. I screamed out as my climax rocked through me.

     He pulled away to look down upon me. He was obviously pleased. He took hold of his hardness and positioned himself at the entrance of my core. He looked into my eyes again with that grin of his.

     "What's my name?" He purred seductively.

      "Mas-" was all I could say before he plunged into me hard and fast. I moaned out loud. Wishing to hold onto his broad shoulders as he thrusted into me, I gripped onto the straps that held me to the bed post.

     "Say my real name, love." He said into the crook of my neck. He pulled out to assure that I would. I whimpered as he did.

     "Andrew! Please put it back in!!!" I moaned. He chuckled and submerged back into my wetness.

     "Say it again!" He said through clenched teeth, thrusting faster, deeper, and harder. He was close cumming and so was I. 

     "Andrew!! God yes!!!! ANDREW!!!" I screamed out in pleasure as I orgasmed. He pulled out and shot his load all over my stomach, breasts, and lips.

     I was still writhing when he untied me. I licked my lips, taking in his offering hungrily. He smiled and leaned in to capture my mouth again. This kiss was possessive.

     "That was great Shanti," he whispered against my lips, "just don't forget who you belong to." A shudder ran up my my spine.

Author's Note: First time trying out this type of writing! Please tell me what you think! :) 

Vote, Comment, and Fan! XD

Updated: 5.17.16