Stiles?

Packs POV
"What the hell was that? That is not a werewolf!" Derek yells. They all hesitantly walk towards the building were the unknown growl was heard. They get up to the door and gently push it open. Scott winces when the door creaks, hoping no one will hear. They all transform into their supernatural being, well, except Lydia. They keep walking until they hear another growl. Just like the first.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Stiles POV
"You son of a bitch!"
"I'm sorry stiles. What we are doing to you is like wolfsbane on a wolf. Hurts like hell don't it."
It hurts. It hurts so bad. I didn't know I was even supernatural. Let alone my mother. What can I do? Am I a monster?
All of the sudden I hear another growl. Ella.
"What are you doing to her!" I yell.
"She is a werejaguar too. Your sister. Your baby sister that you couldn't protect. We r using the poison on her too because she didn't follow my directions. She didn't learn her lessen the first time she made a mistake."
Crash!!!
We heard another growl. Not Ella. Not me. That is Scott!! He is here? How?  There is another loud crash and it sounds like people are
Fighting. The door busts open and Derek and Scott walk in. Jack steps behind me and grabs a syringe. He pokes it into my neck but doesn't inject it.
"Step any closer and I inject this into him. It's poison. Just so you know" he
Smirks.
"Stiles are you okay?" Derek asked.
"Peachy"
"Ok any more movement and it goes into him. Eh what the heck." He injects the poison into me and I transform. I growl. Derek and Scott looked scared and surprised.
"Stiles?"

Hey!! So sorry about the late updates lately. I have 3 more days of school and of course teachers
Love to pile tests the last week. Anyway. My last day is Wednesday but then I am going to North Carolina until Monday so I won't update until like Tuesday or Wednesday. Anyway. I hope you like the story so far. Only a couple chapters left!!