Chapter 7

Scott POV
It's been a week since stiles accident and he still hasn't woken up. The doctors don't think he will make it. The sherriff is just... A mess. A really big mess. I'm worried stiles won't wake up. I need my brother back. I know that girl is lying. She has to be behind this. Lydia said someone was in danger from her. She caused it. She made stiles go into a coma. I will make her pay.
Ella POV
The pack has been there 24/7. But I mean obviously they care. I need to get in there and see stiles. I want to help him but I can't get in there.
Melissa POV
"Hey. All of you need to go home and get some sleep. Especially you sherriff. I will watch him. I promise nothing will happen but if anything does I will call all of you immediately. "Ok" "fine" "please be ok stiles" everyone muttered as they grudgingly walked out of the gloomy hospital room.
Ella POV
Wait. They're leaving! I creep into the room and sit in the chair beside stiles bed. "Hey. I'm really worried about you and I didn't cause your crash. Wait you don't know who is taking to you. You probably can't here me. I'm Ella. I'm your sister. I'm also the girl you guys think is stalking you. Haha. Anyway. Umm... Please wake up!" I'm sobbing now. "Stiles, we're family. I just got you and I can't go back to jack. He wants me to kill you and your pack but, stiles, I can't. I can't do it but I can't go back to him and say that." I grab his hand. "Stiles I remember us. I remember the first day of 6th grade, of middle school, with you and Scott by my side to guide me. I remember the day at the beach when you and Scott met. The day I knew I had basically just gained another brother." I'm full on crying now and little did I know Melissa was standing outside the door with tears forming in her eyes: remembering. "Stiles. Please please please come back. Wake up." I knew I was going to do this. I was going to try to heal him. I placed my hands on his arm. I started to take his pain. He started to move. His breathing becoming more normal. "Ahh" I whisper-scream. I can't take it anymore. I let go. He stops moving. He flat lines. "No no. Stiles!" Melissa runs into the room. OMGOSH. Did she hear me. She starts giving stiles Cpr. "Stiles!" She screams. His heart stops. He's dead. I killed him. I start to cry. Melissa turns to me. I can't tell if she is sad or mad. All of the sudden we hear coughing and turn to see stiles trying to remove the wires from his body.
Melissa POV
"Stiles" I say as I help him get the wires off but make sure he is breathing. "Melissa. What happened?" "You were in a car crash but your fine now. You have been in a coma for about a week." He asks a few more questions but then he is already asleep. I turn around to see the girl crouched in a corner with tears in her eyes. "Hey. What is your name?" I ask. "Ella". Ella. Ella. Oh my gosh Ella! "Ella" I respond shocked. I thought she died. "You can't tell them. You can't tell the pack about me. About me, ella stilinski. Please. They can't know about my job. I Can't kill them. I won't. I have to talk to jack." And with that she runs out of the room, leaving me speechless.