9-The new kid

AN

Hope you enjoy! ^_^

Your POV

Ugh. School again. I was enjoying my free no school month until they repaired the school. I'm mad that they're making us go to school on our summer vacation! They're taking two months away from us! Just because we missed two months. 

The bus I was riding in arrived at school. I see the ugly school is the same as ever. I walked out of the the bus and glared at the school building.

"Oi! Hey, (y/n)!"

I jumped up in surprise and put my hand to my chest. I glared at the dark haired boy in front of me. "Luffy! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Oh, sorry about that. What were you doing anyways?"

"Uh, nothing, really. Come on, let's go inside." I hold his wrist and walk towards the building.

"Hey, why can't you just hold my hand?" he pouts.

"Fine," I sigh. I hold his hand and walk inside.

"Weeee! We're back at school!" He jumps up and down, still holding my hand tightly.

"Luffy! Where've you been! We've been looking for you!" I see Ace walk up from behind us and Sabo following behind. He sees our hands and he glares at them. Is he jealous? I smirk.

Ace blushes when he realizes that I know he's jealous. "Hmph! I'm not jealous!" he quickly put his hand to his mouth and kind of shrinked away, blushing more. 

"Awww! Look at little lover boy! He's definitely jealous," Sabo snickers. I blush lightly. I try to let go of Luffy's hand but his grip on mine was too tight.

"Um, Luffy? Can you let go of my hand now?"

"Why? You said you would hold my hand!" he whines. He looks so adorable!

"Awe! Ok then! But make sure to let go when school actually starts."

"Ok!" he grins widely.

Ace glares at our hands even more.

"Come on Ace, don't worry about it. I'm just doing it like he's a little kid. You don't have to be so jealous," I say.

"I'm not jealous," he says as he turns away. 

"Awwwe! Ace! Look at your very red jealous face!" Sabo says and starts laughing hysterically. I let out a giggle and Luffy doesn't even pay attention.

"Shut up, Sabo!" Ace says, turning redder.

Riiiinnnnnngggg!

"Ugh. School starts now. Luffy, you can let go now," I say as he lets go of my hand.

"Awww! But it was so warm!" Luffy pouts. I blush a little.

"Well, see you guys later!" I wave, going to my locker.

I notice people were talking about the accident that happened and how I was brave and cool when I saved Ace. It was mostly boys, though because the girls were still jealous about me and Ace. Some girls that didn't have a crush on Ace said I was cool and brave, too. It made me a little happier.

I arrive at my locker and take stuff out of it and put my backpack inside. "Ok now, time to start heading off to class!" I say to myself not so enthusiastically.

I get to class and sit at a random desk at the back of the room. The other students start filing in and I don't recognize any of them. Then, I see a red haired boy.

"Hey, Kid!" I wave at him. He looks over at me with a cold glare and finally walks over to me and sit next to me. "Long time no see!" I smile at him.