Chapter 15

Quick Note:Thanks for 200 reads!!

Quick Note:
Thanks for 200 reads!!

Quick note 2.0:
THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO HAVE A SEX SCENE. (this one is for you Alana) SKIP IF YOU WANT. NOTHING MAJOR IS HAPPENING OTHER THAN THEIR FIRST TIME. Okay maybe something big happens.  THANKS!

The pizza arrived in a few hours later. I took a bite of the steaming hot pizza. It slightly burned the roof of my mouth.

"Dammit," I murmured under my breath.

Brendon ran into the room without a shirt on. "Are you okay!" Panic flooded his voice.

"Yeah, I just burned my mouth on this pizza," I gazed at his stomach.I've never seen him without a shirt in person. I felt my lady parts tingle.

"Do you need ice,Baby?" He noticed my eyes on his body and his cheeks turned pink. "I should probably go put a shirt on."

I didn't say anything. I just gazed upon his god given body and bit my lip. He looked at my lip bite and I could see a tent growing in his pants.

"Alana," he said hesitantly.

I licked my lips,"Yes, Brendon?"

"If you keep biting your lip, bad things are going to happen," he started to slowly walk towards me.

I placed the pizza down and got up and walked towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me intensely. My lady parts screamed for him. I moaned quietly. He nuzzled my neck and I tilted my head backwards.

His voice was deep and gruff," You're teasing me."

I wrapped my legs around him and he held on my my ass.

"I want you so bad," he growled. I kept kissing him and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm exactly where you like me," I whispered. He carried me to his bedroom and plopped me softly on the bed.

He lifted my shirt off and played with the strings of my sweatpants.

"Are you ready to do this," he was looking at my bare top half.

I was nervous. I'd never got this far with a guy. The farthest I ever got was making out and that was all.

"I'm nervous," I confessed. He gave me a puzzled look.

"Why are you scared, Baby?" He asked me. He had so much concern in his brown eyes. I kissed him.

"This is my first time," I gazed into his eyes.

He smiled,"I'm your first?"

I nodded and bit my lip again.

"I'll go easy on you, baby" he got on top of me and kissed my neck.

I grabbed the sheets. He slowly took off my sweat pants and the underwear I had on was a thin silky material. They were wet and he saw that. He chuckled and removed his pants. He wasn't wearing anything under them and I saw his little friend. His little friend wasn't so little. It was quite big and I suddenly felt over whelmed.

"What's wrong?" He moaned and gave kisses to my neck.

"You're just really big," I said quietly and I felt my cheeks become red.

He laughed a warm laugh and kissed my lips again.

"And you still have panties on," he smirked and lowered his head to my lady areas. He took off my underwear with his teeth and I could feel my vagina start to throb.

"I want you inside me," I moaned and ran my finger through his hair.

He positioned himself on top of me and slowly started to stick himself inside me. "Tell me if this hurts."

I screamed. Half pleasure. Half pain. His length was too much.

He kept thrusting in and out and becoming faster and faster. I could feel his cock becoming harder and I could feel he was going to ejaculate soon.

"Baby, I'm going to cum," he groaned into my ear. A few minutes later I could feel him release himself into me. He laid next to me on the bed panting.

"That. Was. The. Best. Sex. I. Have. Ever. Had." He made circles on my stomach with his finger tips.

The sex was good but I had a thought that kept running in the back of my head. I suddenly realized why I was scared.

"We didn't use protection," I whispered.