Chapter 4

After dinner he took me home

After dinner he took me home. He left the radio on and quietly sang along to it.

(Putting a link here just cause who doesn't want to listen to panic 😜)

Death of a Bachelor came on the radio. He almost sounded just like the lead singer. His voice was like an angel.

"Do you like Panic at the Disco?" I asked him.

"One of my favorite bands," he smirked. "Their lead singer is pretty cute, no homo though."

"You kinda sound like the lead singer," I told him. He smiled and sang a little louder. We sang the song together while he drove down the highway.

"The death of a bachelor," we screamed the lyrics together. We shared eye contact and I've never wanted to kiss someone so badly. I felt him lean in and slowly close his eyes. I closed my eyes and leaned in. We heard a car honk and opened our eyes and looked down the road. Bright round headlights shone in our eyes.

"AHHHHH!" Brendon screamed and swerved back into our lane. We were safe but it was close. He turned off the music,"Alana, I'm so sorry."

I smiled,"Its okay, Brendon."

We didn't talk the whole way home. It felt awkward and there was a tension. He stopped in front of my house.

"I could have killed you," he whispered. 

"Brendon, it's not your fault. I was distracting you while you drove," I did a risky move, but I put my hand on his knee. He stared at it for a few moments. He picked it up and held my hand for a few moments.

He cleared his throat and looked into my eyes," Alana, I do not want to hurt you. I care about you."

"You care about me?" I asked him. Brendon Urie said he cares about me. I could feel my heart start to flutter.

He hesitated,"I've cared about you for a awhile. You walked into my classroom and I felt like you lit up the room. I wanted you then and there. I didn't think you cared about me, I was scared. I've fell for you in these past two days. And fuck, it's been two days. I swear these past two days have been the best days of my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

I felt my face burn up. "I'm sorry-," he started.

I cut him off," Brendon Urie, I care so much about you. I've liked since the day I've met you."

"Will you be mine, Alana Voyles?" He whispered.

"Yes," I whispered back. Smiles spread across our faces.

His smile turned into a frown. "This is dangerous. You're younger than me. You're also my student. We can get in trouble."

"I'm seventeen, in three months I'm turning 18 and I'll be graduated. We won't get in trouble then." I told him. I wanted so desperately to be with him.

"We have to act like everything is normal, alright?" I could see the worry cross his face.

I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow, Brendon."

He pulled me back in the car and gave me a rough kiss on the lips. "I've been waiting all night to do that."