Chapter 11

Abigail's POV

I wake up in my bed. Not really remembering what happened last night. I rubbed my eyes and opened them. I stretched out my arms and hit something. what the hell. I look to see what it is and its a person. I climbed over them to see who it was. I accidentally hit them and they turned underneath me. It was Brad.

"What the hell are you doing?" He said with a husky voice

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" I said while furrowing my eyebrows

"You were drunk and I wanted to make sure you were safe" he said with a cute little smile. I smiled back at him and kissed his lips quickly.

"Shhh. No one can know our secret" Brad said and winked. (Brad and Abigail do not remember what happened last night with everyone seeing them kiss). He pointed down to the floor. I see Connor and Ashton sleeping on the ground. I guess everyone crashed at my house last night. I got up from my bed and Brad went back to sleep. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tris and Elle sleeping on the couch and snuggling into eachother. Aweee. I opened the fridge when I heard someone walking behind me.

"Oh hey Ash" I said and smiled. I turned to the fridge. He didn't say anything back.

"Alrighty" I grabbed the milk and cereal in a bowl and sat on the other side of the table from ashton.

"Have fun last night?" I said questionably after like five minutes of silence. He still did not say anything.

"What is going on?" I said with a stronger voice.

"YOU tell me?" He almost yelled. I looked at him with a confused look "Last night?" He said

"Last night? What the hell happened last night?" I said with a strong voice.

He looked at me with a confused look on his face. After a while of him looking at me he started randomly laughing.

"What?" I looked at him strangely. He got up till laughing and hugged me. I am so confused. After he was done hugging me he left the room.

"Alright" I stood there dumbfounded. What happened last night. Gosh. Obviously something not good. I walked out of the kitchen and back into my room. I heard my phone buzz.

Text from James

Going to coffee. Want to talk? Meet me in 5 if you can.

I text him a quick okay back and put on some jeans and a jacket. Before I leave the door I write a quick note saying that I am leaving and will be back soon. I make my way down to the coffee shop which is only down a couple blocks. As I make my way up to the shop I see James in there by the window.

"Hiiii" I said while smiling

"Hey Abi" James smiled and got up and hugged me which was surprising. We both sat down since he already got me Hot Chocolate which is my favorite.

"Well. Um. Things are weird between us. I think you can agree. I miss you James, you were like my best friend. You understood me when no one else did and you were there for me when no one else was." I said while smiling at him

"Abi I love you" He said while smiling and then put his face in his hands realizing what he just said.

"James its okay. But you don't need me to be your girlfriend. You already have one who loves you so much. I just want you as a friend." I said to him

"Abi I can't be your friend. I am still in love with you. After all we have been through my feelings haven't left. Every time I see you, you light up my world. You make me happy when everything else is grey. But I know you have other priorities" He said while looking out the window.

"What other prioirities?" I said questionably

"Brad? You were basically claiming your guys' love for each other last night" James said angrily at me

"Ohh.. So thats what happened last night" I said finally finding out.

"What you don't remember?" James said while laughing

"Would it be bad if i said no?" I said with a frown

"So you two.. Is it a thing or just a drunk accident?" James said questionably while looking straight into my eyes.

I could not tell him about Brad and I. We had a plan and we can't tell the boys yet or Brad will kill me.

"Just a drunk accident I guess" I said while having a little laugh

"Good" James said while smirking at me and touching my hand.

••••••••••••••••••••

WOW

ALMOST 3,000 READS I CANT BELIEVE IT

sooo amazing! I love you all!

Thanks so much!

Please comment what you think!