Chapter 3

Brad's POV

I really need to talk to Abigail. I feel really bad about today. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but she wasn't ready. I don't want to take advantage of her but I do want her to know how I feel. I see in the corner of my eye Abigail stand up and sit next to me and Joey. This could be the perfect time for us to talk. I hesitated a bit but then got the courage to say,

"Hey can we talk?"

She nodded and followed me up to Tristan's bedroom. I opened the door and sat on the bed. I motioned for her to sit down next to me.

"I uh.. First want to say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you. I don't know what took over me at that moment."

"It's fine Brad. Thank you for apologizing though" she said with a smile

"But I do need to tell you that I like.. Um I really like.. I like the way.. you run! RUN! You know when you were running away from me you looked great!" What the hell did I just say. I couldn't admit to her that I liked her and I just say something ridiculous!

She bursted out laughing so hard. I awkwardly sat there giggling not really thinking it was as funny as she thought. We then heard someone open the door.

"What the hell is going on in here?!" Connor said with a weird look on his face

"Nothing hahaha" Abigail said as she left the room.

I followed her down the stairs upset that I couldn't admit my feelings. I just hope that I can soon.

"Joey and I should really be going! Lets plan for something tomorrow okay?" Abigail said as she hugged each of us and left

Abigail's POV

What a night. Tris kissing me and Brad being ridiculous! These boys are seriously crazy! I'm a little excited to hang out with them tomorrow. I mean they are good company! Joey and I walk back to my house in silence.

"Don't tell me that you like one of the boys" joey said smirking at me

"Haha funny joke Joey. No way" i said back. He laughed and we got to my front door and went inside.

"I'm sleeping over kay?" Joey yelled

"Don't your parents ever worry about you?!"

"No haha plus your like a sister so they trust you"

I hopped on the couch next to Joey. It's nice having a friend that is so close they are like a sibling. I gave Joey a quick hug and laid back down. Then I hear my ringtone on my phone "Heartbreak girl" by 5sos. I get up and see that Tris is calling. Yay :):

"Helllloooo?"

"Hey beautiful. It's Tristan!"

"Hey Tris! What's up?"

"Hey so the boys and I are going to a party later on tomorrow. Do you want to come? And of course Joeys invited!"

"Sure! And thanks"

I hung up with Tris and told Joey the news.

Tomorrow Night

I straightened my hair. Put on my face make up and mascara. Put on a little bit of eyeshadow. I slipped on my favorite black dress with a hole in the back of the dress so it shows my back. I put on my high top converse. I quickly grab my phone and get Joey from his house. After I get Joey, we walk down to Tris' house. They are all waiting by the car when we walk up. I hear whistles and "wooooo" as we walk up.

"I'm really flattered boys!" Joey said and we all laughed.

We all hopped in the car. I take shot gun again not wanting to sit next to one of the boys and make it awkward. I see Tris at the corner of my eye keep looking at me and smiling.

"Could you not. Its creepy" I looked at him and laughed.

"You are just so pretty" he bit his lip

We finally arrived at the party. We all walked in together. But once we got inside the place I felt hands around my waist. It was Tris. He took me through the party and introduced me to a lot of people. We decided to go dance for a while. It was fun dancing with Tris! I had a good time. Tris excused himself for a while and I made my way to the back yard where I saw James sitting alone.

"Hey James" I smiled as I sat next to him

"Hey" he said sadly

"Whats wrong?" He wouldn't budge. We sat there for a while as I asked him different questions off topic. We talked for a long time and I really got to know James. He told me about his family and the things he loves to do. I see James as a really good friend now!

"Are you going to tell me now whats really wrong?" I said

"Well.. I saw my ex kissing a guy in there. I know it's ridiculous but it made me upset"

"You are not ridiculous James! It's okay to be upset. You are an amazing person and deserve way better than her. James you deserve the best"

We looked at each other. And slowly moved in to each other. We were about to kiss until I hear a *cough* I look and turn to see Joey with his arms crossed. Wow thanks Joey. I was going to kiss James and it was an actual kiss this time I wanted. Joey grabbed me and James.

"Sorry for the interruption but Brad is really drunk and I need help" Joey said

We sighed as we followed Joey back into the party. I quickly turn around and face James

"Can we finish that later?" I bit my lip and smiled. He did the same and nodded. I turned back around and caught up to Joey.

We then see a crazy person dancing to the music. There's Brad. We get up to him and grab him and make our way to the car.

"God Brad. Why did you have to get crazy drunk? We were having fun!!" Connor said

Brad mumbled something but none of us could hear what he said.

"I guess we are just going to have to carry on this party at my house!" Tris yelled

We all agreed and made our way to Tris' house. We all helped Brad out of the car and put him on the couch and he passed out. We blasted the music and just had fun. I realized I left my phone out in the car so I went outside to go get it. I opened the door and grabbed it. When I turned around I hit someones hard body. I looked up to see James. I pulled his head down and kissed him. We stayed like that for a while and finally broke apart.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahhhhhh! Does she like James now?!?

There will be a Connor moment in the next chapter!!

Who do you think she will like Brad tris con or james?

Please tell me if you like it or not!

Please it helps!!!!

Thanks!!!!