Chapter 14

- 6 months later -

Abigail's POV

I gave a little giggle and smiled into the webcam.

"When are you coming back?... or even for just a visit?" Joey said while giving a pouting face.

I decided to take those tickets from my brother and come back home. I couldn't stay at my brother's anymore since what happended...

6 months earlier

Abigails POV

I lay on the couch..bored..nothing to do. What's new though? I wip out my phone and no text messages. Where is everyone?

To: Brad

Hey :) Whatcha doin?

From: Brad

Uh... real busy.. you know band and stuff.. see you tomorrow

Oh okay then. That was weird because usually they want me to hang out with them during practice. Ugh. Well might as well get a coffee or go see what Joeys doing. I get up from the couch and go in my room to get the jacket my brother lent me because it is sooo fuzzy and warm :). Shit.. where it is? Damn, I left it at Brad's house yesterday. I make my way to the door and head over to Brad's house. He's only around the corner so it really isnt a bad walk and I needed to get out of the house. I make my way up to the house and give a quick knock. Brad's mom opens the door and greets me with a hug.

"Abi! What brings you here?" she said with a smile on her face

"I accidently left my brother's jacket here from last night! And plus I needed a little walk!" I said while laughing

"Okay! Why don't you go right up stairs! Brad is in there tutoring one of his friends, Natalie!"

"What? I thought he had band practice all day?" I asked her questionally

"No sweety, that was this morning! Plus, they took most of the day off to relax!" She said while smiling.

Why did Brad lie to me. I would have been fine if he just told me he was tutoring someone. I am okay with that. But why did he have to lie? I made my way up to the top step and creaked open the door... And there was the sight I have never thought I would see. Brad and whatever her name is kissing.

"What? Abi what are you--" Brad said

"--Who is she Brad?" Natalie said while looking at him

"Im no one obviously. Just getting my jacket" I made my way over to my jacket that was sitting on the chair "carry on with your tutoring or whatever the hell your teaching her"

I was surprised to see that Brad did not even try to stop me. He just sat on the bed with his head in his hands. I ran out of his house and ran back to mine ignoring everyone who was in my way.

NOW

"Do you miss him?" Joey asked me

I sat there for awhile thinking about my answer "sadly..yes. I mean i hate him, but i still have feelings for him. I just, I dont know. I want to hear his story.. How are the guys?"

"Well I haven't seen them for a while.. they are performing everywhere now" Joey said and I looked at him with a confused look "Im guessing you don't know then.. they posted a lot of their covers on youtube and they get soo many views on youtube they are like famous!"

"Wow! Really thats great! I'll have to look them up" I said while smiling

"Everyone misses you. Especially me" Joey said with a little smirk