Unexpected

It happened so slowly, but it seemed so fast, a person you've known all your life, but never knew the real side of, until it's to late.
     I was watching tv in the living room, I was about 8 or 9? it was the summer, I was going to into what grade? ...I think, maybe 4th grade? Yeah, 4th grade. Some of my family was over, uncle and his kids. My mom and dad, my brothers and sister. We were all watching tv in the living room together. We were all laughing, but I slowed my laughter as I watched kyle get up.
"Hey?".. I asked him under my breath so only he could hear me, "where you goin?"...
       He didn't answer, he kept walking as I watched him go..he then dashed up the stairs and then peered down and waved his hand at me, signaling me to follow him. I shook my head to say 'no' and looked back at the tv. In the corner of my eye I could still see him, his face started to fill with anger and inpatientness, he put his hand up, I look over at him, he had his middle finger up and mouthed the words 'fuck you'. I was little, so of course I was pissed off! I got up and turned to Brian.
    "I'll be back" I said annoyed and smiled a little as I turned and dashed up the wooden stairs.
    Kyle, seeing me, turned away and ran into the bathroom that stood at the top of the stairs. I hesitated for a moment but kept going and ran into the bathroom after him, I wanted to punch him for being so rude! But I stopped as I went into the bathroom and looked at the window, I heard the door shut behind me and I turned around as to see Kyle closing, and locking the door. Confused I looked up at him, he was around 20 I think. I never kept track for reasons of course. Dirty blond-curly hair that only reached a inch past his shoulders, he was wearing his favorite pairs of jeans, and a baggy muscle shirt. He smirked at me, I smiled a little and started to crack up a little nervous laugh. All anger had left me as his hand slid from the doorknob. Now, all I felt was confusion.