Chapter 22 - Lasting Love. (Final Chapter)

Last chapter! Enjoy!
-Author❤️

•••

Cara's POV

"Louis?"

"Harry, what the fuck have you done." Louis said as he crossed his arms, fire raging in his eyes.

"He-" I was cut off by the police running in. Kanye, Rob, Tyga and Scott jumped back as the police took over.

"Harry Styles, you're under arrest for future murders, death threats and a forced relationship towards Miss Kendall Jenner."

"No! You cannot do this to me! Do you know who I am?! I will sue all of you!" Harry yelled, sounding extremely stupid.

"He what!" Louis shouted back. "Future murder? Death threats! What the fuck Harry!!"

I walked over to Louis placing my hand on top of his. "We'll explain later Lou, calm down."

"He's my boyfriend."

My heart stopped. The police stopped moving but still held onto Harry. Jaws were dropped and eyes were shocked. How?

"He's what?!" Shouted Kendall. "He's my boyfriend!" Louis yelled in return. "Harry, is this true?!" I cried.

Harry's eyes sunk to the floor in defeat. "Yes, it's true." He muttered. "Oh my god." Kendall mumbled.

"Then why did you send that text to Kendall, why did you tell her to get back together with you, why did you send death threats to all of us!"

I received nothing in return from Harry. "Harry! Answer me!"

Still nothing.

I've had enough. I stumped over to Harry and slapped him across the face, hard. "Tell me now!" I yelled, spitting in his face.

"Because Louis was always gone and was never home! I've been working my ass off and was never appreciated enough! Whenever he came back to the apartment, he'd make up the dumbest excuses of why he was late! So, that's when I texted Kendall, because I needed someone!"

"You're a sore loser." Kendall spat. "I've had enough of all this crap, cops please take him away." With that, they nodded and dragged Harry to the car, forcing him in.

Louis walked away angrily back to his apartment and the others went back directly to my apartment knowing that I needed some time alone with Kendall.

Once they were gone, I sprinted to Kendall embracing her deeply. Tears of happiness bolted out of eyes, knowing that it was all over.

"Oh Kendall, I'm so glad to have you back. I wish I could've protected you more I-I wish I called the cops on him earlier and that you were safe, I wish you-"

"Cara, darling, calm down. This is not your fault my dear." Kendall said as she pulled away from our tight hug and caressed my cheek with her thumb. "There was nothing you could've done, he would've killed us. Our plan worked out perfectly. It's just I didn't know Harry was dating Louis? Weird right?"

"I didn't expect that!" I said. "Yeah me neither."

We were now just looking at each other, waiting for something magical to happen. Rain was still pouring down, making this even more romantic.

I looked deeply into her eyes, making me weak and strong. Her intense look is so mesmerizing.

She closed her eyes and leaned in. I did the same, closing the little gap between us.

Our lips linked sending sparkly, electric feelings through my veins. My mind traveled away only with the thought of her beautiful lips. The rain was cold, but she warmed my heart and soul.

My lip still connected to hers moving smoothly in sync, I pulled away. "Let's go home."

•••

Kendall's POV

I pulled into the parking lot of my building. Cara was snoring in the seat next to me.

I switched off the engine and let out a deep sigh. I'm exhausted. I looked at my watch, 02:57. Flying in bad weather isn't very nice. I haven't slept the entire flight back.

I turned to Cara who has now shifted her position, facing me. I leaned in and pecked her lips. "We're home love." I pecked her lips again. "Let's go inside." I said softly and kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Hmm," Cara murmured. Her eyes fluttered open. Her eyes immediately locked onto mine, receiving shivers.

•••

I took out my keys and unlocked the door. A breeze of fresh air passed through my hair.

Cara was right behind me, almost collapsing to the floor because of how tired she is.

"Let's go to bed, we'll unpack our luggage when we wake up." "Ok."

We slouched to the bedroom and plopped directly onto my bed. I snuggled closer to Cara, resting my legs between hers and placed my arm over her chest.

"Goodnight my love."  Cara whispered. "I love you,"

Now this is a feeling I call love.

"I love you too."

The End.

•••

And that's the end of my very first CaKe fanfic! Thank you so much for reading my book and for all your positive feedback! Writing this book was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it very much. Ending this book with a happy ending! I personally don't like sad endings but I can't promise anything in BOOK II. I'll be posting chapters in BOOK II in probably a few weeks. (Or days)

I'll see you guys later!
-Author❤️