Chapter 6 - Passion.

SORRY THAT TOOK FOREVER lol I forgot that I had to finish writing this so I just looked at my works and saw my own story. Shit. I was on wattpad but I just forgot my own story. Sooo ya here's an update, sorry about the long wait. And I reallly do appreciate votes and comments they really do actually inspire me to carry on writing. ❤️
- Author

•••

Cara's POV

There's many feelings going on around in my head. I really dunno what to do now, I kissed her cheek. Well I know friends do that, but when I did... I.. I felt like I was floating on the clouds. Friends normally kiss each other's cheek when they greet or say bye and stuff, but I stood between her legs and kissed her like I was her boyfriend. Oh shit.. Harry.

I immediately moved away from her legs and walked to the living room. I just laid on the couch with feelings burning through me. There was something going on at the back of my head.. It was a strong, fierce connection. Kendall walked to the living room to where I was. The second my eyes connected hers, I knew exactly what it was. It was love.

•••

Kendall's POV

Wow.. That kiss was amazing.. Even if it was on my cheek. I knew from that moment that I was in love with Cara Delevingne. But she quickly moved away from me and walked to the living room. I don't know why, so I just followed her.

I looked at her eyes and it looked like she was trying to figure something out.. After a few seconds her eyes grew bigger and she had a smile on her face. She stood up and walked towards me. She put her arms around my neck and I slithered my arms around her waist. She was holding something in her hands though, it was a remote.

She clicked on one of the buttons and music started playing from my stereo. It was a very soft, romantic song. It was a slow song. She swayed from left to right and stayed like that for about 6 minutes. It was from a CD so I could literally stay like this for a while. Our heads were touching and our eyes were closed.

Few moments later, she opened her eyes. Her mouth opened and was about to say something. It made my heart beat uncontrollably fast, I was nervous and happy at the same time. "Kendall, I think I'm in love with you."

A wide smile appeared on my face. I was so happy she said that to me, cause I feel exactly the same about her. I never knew she was, and I was scared I did something stupid with which I would lose her. "I'm in love with you too, Cara."

She moved closer.. And closer.. And closer.. I could feel her breathe on my lips. She closed her eyes and our lips connected.

We kissed very passionately full of lust and love. I had so many butterflies in my stomach. All these warm feelings rushing through my body and the blood racing in my veins and my knees felt week. Her soothing touch going up and down my sides felt so good.

I quietly moaned when she bit my lip, tucking it a bit. She looked for permission to the inside of my mouth. I gladly granted her wish. Our kiss went from passion and lust, to dominance.

We laid on the couch and she stripped me until I was wearing just my bra and undies. She started kissing my neck and sucking it a few times. My head flew back to give her more access. I moaned.

Just as I thought everything was going perfect, my mind immediately changed to Harry.

•••

Woah here comes Harry! What do u guys think is going to happen next?
a) Will Kendall still realize that she's still in love with Harry and leave Cara?? 🖕🏽
b) Will Kendall confess Harry about her and Cara?? 👍🏼
Let me know what u guys think will happen!
-Author❤️