Chapter 17 - It's Time.

Cara's POV

"You nervous?" I asked Kendall when I turned off the engine. She was tapping her foot on the car floor quickly.

"Well, it's quite obvious." She said firmly. Today is the day of not only telling her family about her sexual orientation, but also the text Harry has sent, following it with the five steps she has planned.

I have planned the lunch together with Kendall. Her entire family has been invited. I'm also pretty nervous about today. What if her family doesn't accept her? Will they still help us with the with shenanigan about Harry? God I hope they do. They have to? It's about our safety? It's about everyone's safety?

"Ready?" I said and brought my hand out, waiting for Kendall to grab it. "Ready." She said and grabbed my hand tight. Wow, she's very nervous.

Our hands were sweating because of the nervousness. Our hands were sweating because of the reaction the family is going to give. Our hands are sweating because of Harry.

All of this could go terribly wrong. Her family might not help us at all. They have to. Harry might kill them. Without them, not only will I lose the love of my life, but I will lose my heart. Kendall has taken my heart the minute our eyes met at that party.

She is the love of my life and I promised to not let anything ever happen to her. Not today. Not tomorrow. Never. I will protect her with all my life. I'd take a bullet for her. I-

I was interrupted with some strawberry lips melting onto mine. My girl. I couldn't help but let a soft moan escape my lips. I let go of her hand and moved it slowly to her butt, getting a nice hand full.

"You do realize that you said everything out loud, babe?" Kendall said in between our kisses. I pulled away and blushed immediately. I'm so embarrassed. I'm such a dumbass.

I tried to hide my face as much as possible by covering it with my bare hands. "Oh my godd." I said.

Kendall removed my hands from my face and stared deeply into my eyes. "That was one of the sweetest things I have ever heard anyone say about me."

My blush started to increase in colour. "Well, everything I said was true my love."

"Would you really take a bullet for me?" Kendall said seriously. I could see a slight sadness in her eyes. "Yes, I would. I would do anything to keep you safe."

I single tear rolled down her cheek. She hugged me instantly. I automatically closed my eyes as I felt her tighten the grip around me.

After a few more seconds, I let go of her. "I think your family is waiting for us."

She just nodded and held my hand again, following it with her other hand on top of mine. Its these little things that I live for.

•••

Kendall's POV

We walked into the little restaurant and was immediately greeted by the entire Jenner/Kardashian clan.

Kylie hugged me first out of everyone. I guess she missed me the most. "Hey Ken." Kylie said into my shoulder.

I missed her too, a lot. I didn't answer her but I just hugged her tighter. "God I missed you Ky." I said, meaning every single word I said.

Since Cara was basically a part of our family, everyone greeted her warmly with ten thousand hugs and twenty thousand kisses.I don't mind giving you that.

I started smirking on what I just thought. Thank god I didn't say that out loud.

Once we ordered our drinks, I decided it was time for the news. Cara was sitting next to me and was holding onto my hand underneath the table so that no one could see. Smart girl, I like that.

I gathered up all my courage and stood up. I was so nervous, I could bearly speak. Words were getting stuck in my throat. Everyone was having their own conversation and all I could her was Kim's irritating voice talking about how upset she was when she lost her earrings in the ocean.

After I tried to get everyone's attention by asking for it multiple times politely, I gave up. I took my wine glass and my knife, damn, and started tapping the glass loud enough so that everyone could it.

Everyone became silent and turned their heads directly to me. I was getting more nervous by the second. I bit my lip nervously and looked at Cara. She mouthed to me softy, "you got this love." I instantly got all my confidence back. It's time.

"I've got something to say." Everyone was dead quiet until my mom spoke up.
"What is it, dear?"

"Um, I-I." I looked down and Cara and back up again. "I.. I'm," I bit my lip once more and closed my eyes.

"I'm gay."

•••

Finally Kendall came out of the closet! What will their reaction be? I don't know! We'll have to find out in the next chapter.
Thank you guys for 6k views! It means a lot.

Book II?
-Author❤️