Chapter 21 - Unexpected.

Cara's POV

"I'm alright, thanks." I said to Caitlyn as she offered some coffee. I can't drink anything now, I'm too focused on the plan. I'm too nervous to do anything.

Tyga, Scott, Kanye, Caitlyn and Rob are sitting around the table discussing everything. I'm sitting outside on the balcony smoking a cigarette.

Dark clouds were hovering around. Rain was forecasted at 09:00. Which is the time that we get Kendall away from Harry.

08:30. The nerves were eating my brain. I have this flushed feeling of cold running through my body together with a stomach going upside down. Cold sweat would start forming on my head. Fuck.

I'm surprised Harry hasn't found out anything yet. I'm glad I can trust these guys. My fans have been greater than ever. They're so supportive through everything.

I wonder what would happen when the world finds out what Harry has done to Kendall. I can't wait to see him suffer, in prison.

"Cara?" Kanye said as he walked on the balcony, taking a seat next to me. "Why are you smoking?"

"Cara?" "Mm." I said as I was pulled out my deep thoughts. "Why are you smoking?"

I looked down at my cigarette letting reality slowly take over my mind again. "Oh."

"Are you ok Car?" "I'm fine. Smoking relaxes me. It helps me think. But don't worry, it's not a habit. I only do it when I'm nervous."

"Why are you nervous darling?" He asked as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"You do know that everything's going to be alright?" I nodded, letting a tear or two escape my eye.

"Cara, Kendall is a strong, independent girl. She knows how to handle tough situations. She's the smartest girl I know Car, Harry has no power to use against her, he's not as tough as you think. Harry's no match to Kendall. We'll get her back, I promise."

His words were beautiful, inspirational and golden. Everything he said were true. I've always loved Kanye, he's like the brother I've never had.

"Thank you," I said warmingly. "Anytime Car. With that said, I think it's time to go!"

•••

Kendall's POV

08:54. Time to go. "Harry, I want to take you somewhere." I said to him, as he entered the kitchen.

"Where do you want to take me?" "I want to show you something pretty cool, it's graffiti. It's between this building and the one next to it."

"Well ok then, but just for twenty minutes, I have a recording session in forty five minutes."

"It will be quick, I promise."

09:02. I was leading Harry hand in hand to the alley. Cara should be hiding behind the wall with the others.

As I kept on walking, I stopped and turned to the wall, trying to get Harry to stand in front of me, where he looks at me and I look at Cara.

"Here it is!" I said as I pointed at the wall, showing some beautiful graffiti artwork. "Wow, how do people do this?" "I don't know, ask ZAYN!"

And that was it. My cue to being saved. My cue to Tyga, Scott, Rob, Caitlyn and Kanye.

Running shoes could be heard with little sounds of keys and other things banging against each other.

"What is this!" Harry shouted. "What the fuck is this!"

Rain now pouring down, leaving me drenched. Four arms were grabbed behind Harry, strangling him to the floor. A pair of arms holding down his feet and another pair holding down his tattooed chest. The other calling the police.

Silence.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.
Heels could be heard, keys could be heard like a police officer holding his cuffs.

Cara.

She crouches down next to Harry, who is tightly held down. She spits on him.

"Harry Styles. The boy with the curls. Disgusting. Your behaviour towards Kendall is revolting."

She stands up and walks to the other side of him. "I'm going to ask you one question, and you shall answer it."

"No." A deep voice uttered.

"What? Did you just say... no?" A slap has been given, leaving the boy in pain. "I don't take no for an answer."

"Now tell me, do you love Kendall?"

Silent.

"Harry, do you love Kendall?"

Nothing.

She gets up and sits on his chest holding up his collar pulling him towards her.

"HARRY FUCKING STYLES, DO YOU LOVE KENDALL JENNER!"

"Harry?"

All eyes went up, targeting the unknown speaker.

"Louis?"