Chapter 19 - Time Zone.

Kendall's POV

"Kanye, Rob, Tyga, Dad and Scott, have you guys organized the private jet?"

"Yes we have." Scott said. "Great and you guys know what time you're flying?" "Yes we do Ken." Kanye said.

We were sitting around the dining table in my apartment. We were all discussing the plan. Cara was sitting on my lap with her legs crossed over the left arm of the chair with her left arm around my neck.

I can't help but think about everything that could go wrong. What if it does?

"Ok and Cara, you're staying in the apartment building right next to the apartment I am staying in." I said and received a nod in return.

"Alright and you guys will arrive and also stay in Cara's old apartment once you guys get there."

They all just nodded, too nervous and scared to even think about it.

"Does um.. Harry know that you're flying to London tonight?" Cara said and looked into my eyes.. Innocently.

"Um yes Cara he knows that I'm coming. He'll be fetching me from the airport."

"Oh ok.. Um.. I'll be right back." And with that she got off my lap and walked to my bedroom quickly.

I immediately followed after her into my room. She was sitting on the edge of my bed.

I kneeled in front of her and held her hands tight. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Her mascara was ruined. Oh god.. If Harry didn't send that to me, everything would have been better. Everything would've been perfect. We could've been happy together, we could've been laughing together, we could've been in each other's arms and watched movies all day long together, we could've been falling in love with each other more and more each day.. But no. That's not the case. Cara's crying in front of me. In the next two or three days, we could be dead.

"Cara, love. Don't worry.. Please. Everything's going to be ok. I promise. Harry doesn't know about our plan. As long as he doesn't, everything will be alright."

She looked into my eyes deeply. "Promise?" She said with her raspy voice. She's so weak. "Promise."

•••

Cara's POV

"C'mere." I said to Kendall with my arms open. She laid down onto my chest. We were on the plane on our way to London.

"Cara, I can't wait till we're back in LA again so that we can be happy together." She mumbled softly so that no one else could hear what she said.

"Oh Ken, that's all I want right now. Even though London is my home town, I would never want to move back there."

Kendall sat up and looked up to me. "Why not?" I could see confusion in her beautiful eyes. "Well first off, I've lived there my entire life. Second of all, I've always wanted to live in LA because of the opportunities there are. And third of all, it's the place where we might I might.. Die."

Kendall laid back down onto my chest and I held her tight. I'm glad we're first class. "Cara, we'll be ok. Remember that I promised that right?"
"Yeah I remember. As long as we stick to it." I said to her softly with a grin.

•••

"What did the pilot say?" Kendall said when she just woke up from her sleep. "He said that we'll be landing in ten minutes and that you have to remain seated."

"How long did I sleep?" She said when she yawned. Cute. "Long enough to fly all the way from America to England." I said with a small chuckle. She just smiled. "Did you sleep?"

"I did, but I woke up like five minutes before the pilot spoke." I said and rubbed Kendall's arm.

"Ok good." She said and put her hand on my hand and held it tight. She let go quickly because of the other passengers who might see us. It still hurts me that we can't do these things in public. But we will, soon.

Kendall scooted over to me and moved her head towards my ear and tucked a strain of hear behind my hear. "I love you Cara," she whispered.

Goosebumps formed on my arm when she let her lips linger on my neck for a few seconds. She's smart when she checked if anyone was looking. I like that.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's your captain speaking. We'll be landing in less than two minutes. Please remain seated and fasten your seat belts until we have stopped moving, thank you."

As minutes passed, we landed. The seat belt sign turned off and we were allowed to get off. I looked at Kendall and she was nervous. She was looking out that window and started fiddling with her fingers.

Once we got off the plane, we walked to fetch of luggage which was already waiting for us in a separate area because of the paparazzi and such.

There was two hallways, one leading to my private vehicle to my old apartment and one where Harry was waiting at. Kendall has arranged for the airport to make me anonymous so that Harry doesn't find it.

We were standing in front of the two hallways. "I guess this is it." I said to Kendall who was facing me. Our luggage next to us waiting for it to be carried to our vehicles. "For now." Kendall said to me.

A tear escaped my eye and so did Kendall's. I embraced her tight. Kendall started to cry a little bit which caused me to pull away and wipe the tears away from her face.

"I'll see you later Kendall. Just remember I'm closer than you think. My apartment is right next to yours ironically." I said and she giggled a bit. We won't be able to communicate until the guys and I come to get Kendall away.

I cupped her cheeks and kissed her, hard. I won't be able to until I see her again. Being the emotional wreck we were, more tears start streaming down our faces, connecting on the concrete floor when it has fallen.

I pulled away and looked down at our tears. It was shaped into a heart. I put my hand over my mouth to try and stop myself from letting my emotions escape my eyes and mouth.

It was beautiful. Two guys walked up to us once we exchanged our goodbyes once more. "I'll see you later Ken." I said as a 'goodbye' was to painful for me to say. "I'll see you later Car." Kendall said. We separated our ways and I got into the vehicle. I cried immediately.