I Can't

London POV

Me, August and Kay were all sleeping on the couch than we got a call. I answered my phone to see what it is.

"Hello?"

" Hello is Mr.Alsina there his brother has been shot in the stomach..."

" Oh..OH MY GOD!!! UM WILL BE THERE OK? BYE!"

I put on my shoes and woke up august and Kay.

" Damn London wat's the problem?" He said stretching

" Your brother Travis been shot we gotta go to the hospital!"

He got up fast putting on him and Kay shoes.

"Daddy where are we going??"

" Gotta go check on Uncle Travis!!" He said picking her up.

__Meanwhile__

Love POV

I walked in Travis room seeing him sleep. I started to cry seeing him. Than he woke up..

"Baby?" I said than he look at me with a anger face.

" This is all your fault.." He said serious.

" What..Tra-?"  He cut me off by yelling.

" LOVE I TRUSTED YOU..AND YOU SHOT ME ANYWAY WHY YOU LIED TO ME HUH?!?!??" I jumped wiping my tears.

" TRAVIS I WOULD NEVER HURT YOU....I CARE ABOUT YOU..I LOVE Y-" He cut me off again.

" Mannnn cut that bullshit out!!" He said mad.

" TRAVIS!?" I said crying. He ignored me. I sighed...

" LOVE GET THE HELL OUTTA MY ROOM.." He said mad.

" TRAVIS I DIDNT SHOOT YOU I PROMISE WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME?!??"

" BECAUSE LOVE LAST TIME I TRUSTED SOMEBODY MY BROTHER WAS DEAD..SO I CANT TRUST YOU LOVE!" He said. I cried falling to the floor.

" Travis please I don't know what I'll do without you...". He sighed looking at me

" Get out..." I got up and about to walk out the door. I turned around running to him slapping him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" LOOK BUDDY YOU SAID THAT WE WERE IN THIS TOGETHER...AND WE TRUST EACH OTHER AND NOW YOU DON'T TRUST ME..I SORRY I DIDNT TELL YOU FRONT WHAT IM DOING BUT I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SAY IT..BUT TRAVIS I LOVE YOU I REALLY DO AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THAN....I GUESS I SHOULDN'T NEVER FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU..." I sighed looking at him.

" Think about what I said..." I said grabbing my purse leaving out the room.