Smoke Causes Problem!

London POV

I woke up smelling bacon. I got up and didn't see Kay next to me. I went downstairs and saw Paisli and Kay on the couch watching TV. Than, i saw Brianna in the kitchen cooking. I sighed seeing her scars and cuts. I walk to her and hug her from behind.

" Aww thank you I really needed that" She said turning around as I went to the table. I smiled because she looks better and I can see that she's still hurt. I know!😕

" Breakfast is ready!!" She said giving me my plate first. I grab it and walk to the living room and put in on the small table. I saw Kay walk past me with her plate.

" You need help?"

" No I got it" She said walking to the table getting on her knees. Than Paisli went past me smiling.

" Here your drink!"

" Thanks P!" I said smileing; she nodded walking past me. I looked in the kitchen and Brianna wasn't there. Than, I saw her on the porch. I went outside and signed causing her to look my way.

" You didn't have to help me London I been nothing but hell to you"

" I know Bri, but you forgive those , so I can't stay mad at you. I don't want you to go back you should have called the police"

" I know, Ugh I loved that him for him!"

" Me too"

She looked at me and sighed looking back at the lake. ( I gotta lake outside my house)

" Brianna...Have you ever been hit by a man before or was that you first time"

" Uh...yeah first time"

" Brianna Jay is a alcoholic, and he smoke weed like hell I should have warned you at the club that night, but that man is nothing but bad news and trouble"

She sighed so did I.

" Smoke causes Problems" She mumbled. I looked at her and hugged her tight.

" It does and NO one knows how to stop it"

I let her go and went inside.

" Wait London?!" I turned around seeing her crying a little

" Um if you want me to leave I can I'll ask my mom to send me money or my dad I'll go if you w- I cut her off.

" Stay as long as you need to Bri shit I hardly be here" I said going inside.

Smoke Causes War
Smoke Causes Pain
Smoke Causes Lust
Smoke Causes abuse
Smoke Causes Problems

The smoke never clears! The smoke is always next or in you!💔