Sorry...

London POV

I was doing Kay hair so I can take her to August house.

" And...Done!" She got up and smiled. She went upstairs than Brianna came downstairs.

"What's wrong?"

" Um....I think I'm- She got cut off by running to the bathroom. I ran after her seeing her throwing up. She looked at me and started crying.

" I...think I'm pregnant!" She said crying flushing the toilet. I patted her back and signed.

" Its gonna be fine Bri at least your not with him that nigga lock up!" I said helping her up.

" But I'm pregnant by the devil" She said crying a little. I hugged her tight as he let out a sigh. She let go and looked at me.

" I'm gonna set an appointment Wednesday to see if I am" She said going upstairs. Than Kay came done with her bag. I grab my keys and told Brianna I'm leaving. I grab her hand and went out.

August House👅

I unlock the door and smell weed and saw beer bottles on the floor. I told Kay to stay downstairs so she turned on the TV. I went upstairs and saw more beer bottles going to August room. I sighed and open the door seeing him on his bed crying.

" August?" I said making him look at me.

" I'm sorry London" He said crying a little. I sigh and walk to him, got in the bes next to him and laid him on my chest.

" I'm sorry August for leaving you had a girl in here I-I don't know I'm sorry"

" W-Where Kay" He said sadly I know he probably misses they have the best relationship. I don't know why I did that I such a dick!😡

" She's downstairs sorry for taking her!"

" Its good Ma" He said getting up going to the bathroom. I smiled and went downstairs seeing Kay eating chips. 30 minutes later August came back dressed.

" I have a meeting today so I I'll clean this up when I come back" He said kissing me and Kay. I nodded and looked at Kay as she played on her tablet.

" You wanna stay here or go back to my house?" I ask her.

" OH can we go to Paisli House she say she has game room" She said happy. I smiled and nodded

" She have a game room we can go over there no problem" I grab my keys and grab her hand, left out. I gotta text from my brother James he'll be here tomorrow oh my nigga coming!!!!!!!!!😂😆😉😊❤💛👫