The Worst!

August POV

Me and London were in the cooking for everybody and Kay was watching TV in the living room. I got behind London and kiss her neck.

" Mnmnn damn....not now!" She said going to the stove. I was looking for the plates.

"Baby where are the-?" She cut me off by grabbing them.

"Oh!" I said shock. I went to the living room and pick up Kay from behind. She started laughing because I was tickling her stomach.

"DADDY.......STOP!!!" She said between her laugh. I smiled kissing her cheek. She smiled reaching for me. I pick her up and put her on the stool at the bar table.

I love my daughter!😊💗👫 I need to spend more time with her imma take her around the city today anything she want me and her!

London POV

"Baby me and Kay are gonna go out later"

"Ok me ,my mom, and Paisli were gonna go run some arons."

He nodded I called everybody downstairs and saw Maya and P come down.

"Where mama and daddy?"

"You already know what's going on in there!" Paisli said smiling.

"Ew!" I said laughing.

Than I saw my mom and dad come downstairs laughing.

" Mommy , Daddy breakfast is ready" I said looking at them.

They smirk and August busted out laughing.

"Yo parents are some freaks" He said in my ear.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Maya POV👰❤

After eating I was washing the dishes while May was sweeping the floor for me. I smiled at her she so cute!!!

" And...........Done!" She said putting it back. I nodded as she sat at the stool watching me wash the dishes. Than she looked outside. I finish washing them and saw her looking at our tree.

"You like the tree?" I said making her turn around.

"Yeah it's beautiful can we go outside and see it?" She said getting down.

"Ummm....Yeah we should come on"  I put her on my back going outside. She got down and ran up to it.

" Wow......!" She said tonching the tree. 

"Yeah we had this tree for a long time" I said.

I was about to climb the tree until she stop me.

"What are doing?!?!!?" She said worried.

"Climbing up.....I do this all the time Kay do you wanna climb too?" I said reaching for her hand.

" Uh.....Ok!" She said grabbing my hand.

-----------------------------------------------------

"Wow were so high!" Kay said looking down.

"Yeah.....its high!" I said laughing. Than the branch snap. Kay scream so did I.

"OMG are we gonna fall!?!" Kay said about to cry. Than it was braking some more. I thought for a minute.

" Kay move over there on that branch!"

"W-WHAT?!?"

" JUST DO IT!!!" She moved over and stop.

" What about you?"  Kay said puting her hand on the hole than she fell.

"KAYYY!!!!!! KAY OH SHIT!" I heard her fall down. I jumped out the branch and fell off I scream and got up.

" MOM LONDON AUGUST DAD!!!!!!!!!!"

ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!!😢😢