My Valentine!

Kay POV

Yeah that's right in gonna get my daddy and London together. I mean my mom was sweet but London is fun and she's a sweet girl. I would love for her to be my new mommy!👑 So, I made a plan! 😏😏

London POV

I open my eyes to see a card. I open and saw it was from...August. The card said...

For London,
Go downstairs and there's a box with 700 dollars! There's another letter downstairs.

I sighed and went downstairs. I checked Kay room and she's not here. I open the box and had a letter, the letter said..

For London,
Go downtown to Maya's hair shop& Makeup! Than she'll tell you what to do next.

I can't believe he want me to drive downtown OK whateva.

August POV

So I gotta note this morning from London telling me to do these things. I walked in the barber shop seeing everybody.

" What you chu want man?"

" I don't care just do something"

After that he man gave me a note from...London😊. I cleared my throat and said..

For August,
Go down the sheet to find Shawn Johnson who's gonna dress you! You'll get a letter there.

London-💓💕

I chuckle to myself and stared my car and left out.

Kay POV

Good my plan is working perfect. This is gonna be the best valentine date ever. I use my collage money I don't think daddy's gonna be mad right?

London POV

I just finished getting out Maya's shop now on to the next letter.

For London

Head to Alex's Boutique! Right across the street!🙋

I ran across the street trying not to mess up my hair and makeup. I open the door and saw some pretty things in there.

" Hi I'm Alex can I help you with something?" She said coming up to me.

" Uh..Yeah August sent me here😐"

"Oh yeah follow me" She said walking away I followed her then she stop and turned around.

"This is the dress "he"✌ wants you to wear" She left the room. I put on the dress and the shoes. Than she knock on the door.

"Your ride is out here"

"What?😕" I grab my things and looked outside and saw a black car outside. I open the door and got inside.

August POV

I open the door to see that I'm at a beach! Okay.....😇 Imma just see how this go. Than I saw another car pulled up. They open the door and it was London! She was so gorgeous and fine as hell right now. She walk over to me and she smiled.

"Alsina"

"Zhiloh"

" So this is your plan?"

"What?"

"You planned this dinner right?"

"No I thought you  did!'

" Wasn't me"

"Well since were dressed up let's enjoy this valentine dinner💗"

"Okay Alsina!"

We both walked over to the dinner table on the beach. She sat down so did I. Than are plates came. Crabs? Hmmm

" You sure didn't plan this date?" I said to her.

"Nope"

" OK...so tell me about yourself Ms.lonlon"

"Well...My middle name is Love! Um...I have 1 brother and 2 sisters ! And I'm single !

" Cool Cool! So I always wanted to ask this.

" Wazzup?"

"Why is your London and but you were born in New York?"

" Why is you name August but you were born in September?"

"Okay I'll give you that" I said as she stared laughing.

" London?"

" Yea?"

" How much you love Kay?"

" Wow um...Kay means everything to me she's pretty, funny, and has a great spirit just like her father!"

"Awww sucks" She started laughing. I got up and dust off.

" Let's walk down the beach"

"Put I'm not done eating"

"Gurl bring yo ass to this beach"

She signed and got up. I grab her hand and walk down the beach.

"Ain't you hot in that suit?"

"Nah Aug will be alright"

She took off her shoes and put her feet in the water. I got behind her and held on her wasit.

" This water cold as fuck"

I laughed at her.

" My Valentine" I said in her ear.

" Aww sent I don't have a valentine you can be my valentine" She said looking at me.

" Gurl don't get smart I was already yo valentine!" I said kissing her cheek.

BEST NIGHT EVER!😏😍

🍸💗💗🍸💗💗🍸
💗💗💗💗😍😍😍
💗💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸💗💗💗😍💗😍
🍸🍸💗💗😍😍😍
🍸🍸🍸💗🍸🍸🍸
🍸💜💜🍸💜💜🍸
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜🌹💜🌹💜💜💜
🍸🌹💜🌹💜💜🍸
🍸🌹💜🌹💜🍸🍸
🍸🍸🌹💜🍸🍸🍸

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!