In no way I am looking at him.

I jerked my face to the side.

"Feisty , brave yet stupid." He hissed the last word, giving it a stress while flinched at his change in demeanor.

"I think this feisty little girl has recognized me, so what shall we do to her Vance." He said, his tone changing as he asked the last question directed to that bald man.

So his name is Vance....Oh.

"You are a police, yet you are involved in all this shit, don't you have any shame ?" I spit at him. He was driving me crazy with his presence and very annoying voice.

Another slap thrown across my face, making my mother and brther gasp with fear.

"Please leave her, she is insane but wont do it again." My mother said in her small voice, trembling.

What is she......

"You," the bald man pointing at my mother , " are really intelligent and I see," he paused taking dramatic long stances across the room. " But should have given your fucking intelligence to her, when she came and reported the matter to the police. He practically screamed, huffing.

What is this with people changing moods dramatically. I started to feel light headed.

This caused me to chuckle a little bit so I chewed my bottom lip to control myself.

What is fucking wrong with me

"So what shall we do?" Vance asked his men or to himself, I practically don't know.

"Kill her."

"Kill her family."

"Let us kidnap her."

"Drug her."

My eyes widen at such suggestion, I would rather die than taking these shit in my body....

Vance seemed to notice my reaction and turned his head towards the man who gave the last suggestion, showing the smirk indicating that he is pleased with him. While that man had his chest broadened by pride, here I was trembling like a dry broken leaf, trying to get carried away by stong wind.....which was none other than Vance and his drug.

I saw my family, my mother jaws drop and my brother softly crying with his head in his hand. All because me.

Suddenly I felt giddy.

"So, what the wait is for." Vance made his way slowly towards me. Until now I could see the silhouette of his figure across the room, his face barely be able to see, but as he walked towards me, his face came under the moon light and he looked more dangerous as ever, scar getting deeper and the needle in his hand.

"Nooooooooooo..." I screamed trying to break myself from the chair. I absolutely feared needles and injections and he was going to practically shove the drug shit in my body and I didn't liked it.

I fear it, disgust it.......

"Please leave her....please." my family begged for me as I screamed kicking my legs and trying to wriggle out of my current position. It was as if sudden strength I had gotten from within.

"Go and catch her." That police directed his four men to hold me down, but I kept on shouting, jumping as Vance struggled to to insert the needle inside whereas I could hear my mum wail, trying to come near me but men had forced them to stay, with the guns over their heads.

They practically pinned me down but were failing to do so as Vance squeezed my face into his hand. I bite his hand, taking the opportunity as he winced in pain. I had pushed him over the edge of his anger and now I was yet to face the worse.

"Bitch." He screamed and slapped me harder this time, again, draining my energy at once, my fear for needles, faltering.

I had nothing left in me as he yanked me by my hair while four men pinning me down this time. He took my arm and I felt the needle going inside my arm, the drug dissolving in my body.

It is too late now.

I felt huge drops of tear making it way from my eyes down to my cheeks, my fear coming true and for a second I felt myself choking, needing for air as my heart was trying to beat despite of all the air knocked off my lungs.

I closed my eyes as numbness, replaced my intense fear, and I started to float. Suddenly I was falling, my head feeling heavier each passing second and my pulse quickening.

"Hands up." the front door flew open as I saw the figure entering.

I felt myself blackening.